1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player... kinnnndaaa daunting.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Zeya, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Zeya

Zeya Orange Mushroom

Aug 31, 2021
    Female
    Ireland
    7:29 AM
    Heyyo, name's Zeya. I played about ooooh 2? ish years ago I think. Maybe a little more maybe a little less but work got in the way. Unfortunately I never had too much of a chance to really get super deep into ML at the time because of aforementioned work hours.

I finally have time and decided to try to jump back in and feel daunted looking at a lot of threads and disc by how high-end and efficiency focused everything seems to have become, though IG that's just how things happen over time. If uh, if anyone wants to hang out and chill with a semi-casual low lev Irish chick hmu in game on Lebalta or Zeya. SlimeBlush

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:29 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    People have figured out how to optimize a lot of stuff but that doesn't mean that you have to do that too. Plenty of more casual communities that are just chilling, they also tend to not post on forums though.

You're more than welcome to hang out with speenies alliance in ch5fm3, we all like to afk there and just hang out.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    1:29 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    welcome back

it's always been that way, just more public

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    9:29 AM
    Welcome back!

5. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    2:29 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Welcome back!

It's always been that way, however since you last stopped by, we've had 2 years to meta craft and shit post :)

Trust me, the more that looks different, the more it's all the exact same!

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    3:29 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  7. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    11:29 PM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    wb! I promise there are lots of casuals / henehoes on ML to hangout with. Everyone plays the game different, and although the forums give off the impression that everyone is a hardcore minmaxer, lots of us have no idea what we're doing :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1