1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice [Feedback Thread] MapleLegends Anniversary Event 2023

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ariami, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Ariami

Ariami Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Aug 26, 2020
    Female
    3:35 AM
    Ariami
    Feedback Thread
    MapleLegends' 8th Anniversary Event 2023

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello Heroes of Balina! Our Staff hopes you enjoyed your adventures through the Retro World Arcade Cabinet. Now that our Anniversary Event has concluded, we would like to gather feedback from our playerbase!

Please feel free to discuss what you liked/disliked about our latest event.

IF you're not sure where to start, here are some talking points to help you sort out your thoughts:
    • Event Content
      • The Demon King's Tower
        • Overall, how did you feel about the Demon King's Tower?
        • Did you enjoy being able to party with players of any level/job type?
        • Was the Retro Hero Pendant worth the effort needed to obtain it?
        • Did you like the Leaderboard that was implemented for the Demon King's Tower?
          • Did you participate in trying to "speedrun" the Demon King's Tower?
      • Mercenary's Jump Training
        • Did you enjoy this minigame?
        • Did you complete this minigame multiple times for extra Retro Coins?
      • Magician's Dodge Training
      • Retro World
        • How often did you play this minigame as an alternative to the Demon King's Tower?
        • Was the reward system for this minigame fair to you?
          • This is after the updates to include a "pity system" if you did not receive Retro Coupons after a certain number of clears.
      • Bit Puff Daddy
        • What did you like/dislike about the Bit Puff Daddy battle?
        • Did you find that Bit Puff Daddy spawned often enough for you to participate in?
        • Did you find the rewards for Bit Puff Daddy participation fair?

• Retro Coupons
      • Accessibility
        • Did you like the methods in which you could obtain Retro Coupons for the Event?
        • In your opinion, were these methods more favorable compared to the past Event's method of 100 Mobs/1 Boss?
      • Rewards
        • What did you spend your Retro Coupons on the most: Ability Point Resets, Raffle, Chairs?
        • In regards to the Raffle, were there any rewards you were satisfied or unsatisfied with?

• Retro Coins
      • Did you find it easy or hard to earn Retro Coins?
      • How did you feel about the number of options to earn Retro Coins?
        • Which method did you use the most?
      • Were you satisfied with the selection of items to spend your Retro Coins on?
        • Was there anything you wish you could have spent your Retro Coins on?
      • Did you have a lot of leftover Retro Coins by the end of the Event?

• Miscellaneous
      • Did you enjoy the theme of the Event?
      • Did you enjoy the additional elements added to the Event (i.e. new skills)?
      • In your opinion, was this Event more Community involved or did it feel very Solo-driven?
      • Do you prefer Events that are more custom and unique like this one, or Events that are integrated fully into regular game content?
      • Was the Event's duration satisfactory?
      • Were you overall pleased with the Event?
      • Did you find the Event Post on the Forum informational enough to help you understand the different aspects of the Event?
    Do note you don't have to only talk about any of the above points.
    We welcome any and all discussion, just make sure you keep things civil!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as all of it is read through extensively by our Staff and used to create better content for future events and updates.

Any feedback, positive or negative, is always heavily valued by our Staff, and while we cannot implement every suggestion, we always look forward to listening to our player base so that we can improve the server for everyone!

Thanks for celebrating our 8th Anniversary with us! We hope you found this Event pixel perfect!
    Happy Mapling :heart:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    First

• Great Work Great Work x 12
  3. Vowels

Vowels Mr. Anchor

Jan 23, 2019
    4:35 AM
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    Event was excellent, it's a shame that the game has very little content and we are just letting go Tower PQ like that, forever gone because you guys won't copypaste it again. Can we afford to discard content like that, it demanded time and its so good, to take it away is a waste.
    It was an activity that made the community play together, players of all levels were able to team and the boss was unironically the best balanced boss in the entire game and more interactive than 90% of the bosses.
    A shame that we are back to usual. Very good event.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
  4. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    I don't think this was a good event. It sets the bar unreasonably high, and makes me doubt if we can have lightning strike twice. Perhaps my one gripe with the event was that HP challenge did not come along with the event that made PQs slightly more worth doing for new players.

I think the demon tower was good fun, encouraged party play, and put players on a relatively equal platform. It wasn't mind-numbingly easy, but even the "bad" climbers were able to be carried through without necessarily being charity work. I had my fill of the tower and am glad it's done, though.

The return of puff daddy was nice as well. It wasn't quite as chaotic this time, but it never really needed to be. It was an opportunity to gather up lots of players and have them all in one place, a magic that I remember fondly when I was a new player and hope new players of today could also enjoy (it's rough feeling like a dead server when you are just starting out looking for other players). The side event feel of puff daddy, while seeming just rewarding enough to do helped to keep it populated, desired, but didn't have quite as much FOMO for missing it, personally. I'm glad he found his way back home.

Weekly rewards also felt much better than daily, as I could go at my own pace to finish them. The raffle seemed satisfactory to me; I liked the higher number of raffles with more mellowed rewards. Though I did notice some of my weeks were filled with relative garbage, I think it balanced out in the end and made the lucky pulls feel more like a jackpot. Also, gach in raffle was a really nice touch, as it accomplishes what things like scroll boxes attempted to in the past in a much more natural way. I did feel like the resets were very generous, but we have gone a while without good reset events so I'm alright with it.

Axe PQ? I completed it literally once when I thought it was required to enter the tower on day 1. Seemed painful to farm.

All in all, great event. Makes me wish we had high level, large scale pq-type raids instead of just bossing, which often boils down to "sit-and-star". And I think ya'll can pull it off (if given enough time OnionCourage)

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. TerribleFool

TerribleFool Mano

Sep 22, 2022
    Male
    12:35 AM
    TerribleFool
    Night Lord
    Chroma
    i LOVED this event!! The art for the event maps was very pleasing. I thought the 8 bit style was very well executed.

The jump tower was so incredibly frustrating at first. Then I learned you were supposed to party up to make it easier (and more fun). I loved seeing ch 1 full with J> / R> spam just like the good old days. It really felt like a community event. The jump tower was definitely challenging, but not so challenging that grinding 30 coupons per week felt too daunting. The retro hero pentant was incredibly worth the grind, and I even found myself grinding coupons through the tower after I had already got the pendant.

THANKYOU FOR THE APR. I really needed those APR. it was incredibly motivating and made me feel like my wash grind had a light at the end of the tunnel. That was the first time APR had been available to me in an event since I started playing. I think the way coupons translated into either APR or raffle was a really smart way to do it as well. I also think having rare gacha drop from the raffle was a nice addition, and I liked having more raffles with lower rates compared to previous events. My NL spent all of his coupons on APR, and I did puff daddy on him everytime for more APR. I did raffles on 2 of my other characters but never did puff daddy once because the APR were too valuable to me on my NL.

Puff daddy was also an awesome addition, and I loved that 10 extra coupons were made available that way. It was another way to bring the community together, and having it drop 2 coupons and a maple item box felt like a good reward. As a player in west coast USA (PST) i felt like puff daddy was spawned frequently enough.

This event I found myself spending all my coins on the stackable event ciders. I'm not sure if those have been in previous events, but I found it to be the best use of my coins since I don't use event cosmetics very often. I know some people that grinded the training maps to get coins for cosmetics, though. I had close to 0 coins leftover at the end, because you can never have enough stackable ciders.

I didn't PQ one single time so I cant speak for the PQ rewards, but im sure that maple items being rewarded in PQ made people come together to partake in them.

Overall, I think the best part about this event is that it didn't feel like a solo grind where the only motivation is profit (like every other event i've participated in so far)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    First - I want to thank the ML team for everything. You can tell that a lot of time and effort went into this event, and thank you for making this game the amazing experience it is.

However, I'm not sure I can express how much I did not enjoy this event. I've never enjoyed the jump quests in this game, and this most recent event was no exception.
    The Demon King's Tower - I don't like jump quests. It wasn't fun the first time, and it wasn't fun the last time. I dreaded the 2x runs I did on each character each week, and I actually stopped playing altogether for the rest of the month as I was just mad and annoyed at the overall experience.

Mercenary's Jump Training
    - The best part was the new "jump" skill, which unfortunately wasn't used elsewhere. I'm not exactly sure why.

Magician's Dodge Training - I found this more annoying then it was fun. It wasn't particularly hard or engaging. I don't think I ever failed it across any of my characters.

Retro World - Selling leech is more interactive than this "challenge". Seeing as it was an alternative to the JQ intended for folks that didn't like JQs, the brain-dead boredom of running this twice was an insult.

Bit Puff Daddy - I'll admit, I REALLY liked how this brought the community together. However the actual fight was really not engaging. I got in the habit of holding attack on one hand, while browsing my phone in the other to make the time go by.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  8. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Was one of my favorite events in the past few years. Loved most parts of it and am glad staff was quick and so receptive to the puff daddy requests. Felt like 2020 MapleLegends again for a brief moment.

It might not be so obvious in the day to day/general discourse, but you guys are behind a significant part of many of our lives. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    It's no secret that I was a huge fan of this event. A lot of my feedback will mirror iPippy's but I'll post it nonetheless as I really want to stress how good this event was.

The Good
    Demon King Tower was fantastic, some of the best content I've ever done. Being able to party with any player, regardless of their level or gear, and be on equal footing was really fun, and made the tower more about a) who was fun to run with and b) who was skilled, both of which are much more interesting party qualifiers than class, gear, and level. Shooting the shit and joking around in VC while running was an absolute joy, and the final boss fight was significantly more interesting and satisfying than any content that exists in the game. Who'd have though active gameplay would be so fulfilling? The Retro Hero pendant was also a powerful reward, which I think was important. It encouraged people to try to clear at least their first run, which helped a lot of players realize they could run and clear which helped keep up a population of runners throughout the event. The most intimidating part of the Tower was the initial learning curve and giving a valuable incentive like this for people to push through for was important. Speed running was also fun and I'm happy we had a Leaderboard, although it would have been nice to get some reward for placing on the Leaderboard, however small.

The Raffle rewards were also quite satisfying for this event. Rare Gacha Tickets was such an elegant solution for filler rewards; it helped keep the EV of the raffle from getting out of hand, but never felt bad to get from the raffle. In fact, the filler rewards overall felt amazing compared to previous events, as most of the filler stuff was at least somewhat valuable, with the exception of Helmets for non-Osslockers. Very much enjoyed the weekly reset on this as well as it gave much more flexibility on when to do content. I liked how good the rewards were day 1, and would rather raffles be turbo broken for events for a few weeks than undertuned (the final result was a good spot tbh, but I still have a slight preference for too good versus balanced), but overall the raffle felt miles better than previous ones, and I actually enjoyed doing the raffles (Tower Runs and Puff Daddies) significantly more than the previous chore-like tasks of kill 100 monsters/1 boss raffles, which usually just ended up being "TP the mages to a map and ult for 3 min."

Staff did a good job monitoring the event and making tweaks throughout the event (raffle nerfs, puff daddy chat, and healing relics).

The theme of the event was great, as was the music. The cosmetics were also fantastic and in-line with the event theme.

The Meh
    Bit Puff Daddy did not live up to the hype for me. I wasn't playing for any of the older Puffy Daddy events, so I was excited to finally see the memes from the event content everyone had lauded so much. In the end, it was underwhelming; the fight was short and easy, but boring, and with the exception of Buccs, lack of interaction made it pretty uninteresting. The rewards were fine for the effort spent, but I was hoping for the fight to be more fun and meme-y.

Jump and Dodge Training were both pretty uninteresting. If you only treat them as prequests for Demon King Tower, they were fine; quick, easy, and reasonably interactive, but I never bothered farming them for Retro Coins, as I didn't value stackable ciders or +5 Avoid as highly as other players did. I was also bummed we could not use Long Jump in the Tower itself.

The Bad
    Axe PQ was, understandably, pretty bad. Part of me wishes it didn't exist so people were forced into running Tower so they'd realize it's not actually that bad, but I also understand some players just don't have the mental for that and it would've been a disaster. As far as a consolation system goes, it was fine.

The APR button being the first option for Avaricia led to me accidentally buying APRs multiple times when trying to do raffles by spamming enter. While this is entirely a PSI, it would've been nice to have things laid out in a way that spamming raffles could be done quickly without the risk of accidental purchases. Trying to do over 100 raffles on a character at event end while also being careful to not select APRs was mildly annoying.

The 30 coupon for chair exchange was a huge bait. I'm not opposed to this existing for people who want to partake, but maybe the rate could have been more lenient, because 30 coupons for a chair is an atrocious exchange rate.

---

Overall, this event felt more community-driven than anything I've seen in my entire time playing ML. I loved the custom feel of it as a nice short break from the normal game, which works well for the Event formula as it's not something we need to interact with permanently. The most important aspects of it (Puff Daddy and Tower) were both very group oriented which was the shining achievement of this event. As iPippy mentioned, 4 weeks felt like the perfect duration for this Event. Things hadn't gotten stale yet, and the event didn't feel too short.

11/10, the bar truly is too high now. Best of luck capturing this feeling again in future events, but you guys knocked it out of the park for this one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    Event was great. Running the tower was really fun. Tweaks were made during the event which was nice but also gave advantage for people who cleared prenerf for better rewards. Overall loved it, just wish that maybe long jump could be used in tower.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Tower tilted me off the face of the earth like nothing else. My mental would be completely boomed after 3-4 consecutive tower clears. The APR value was just too amazing to pass up on though.

11/10 event, would trade mental health for APRs again.

• Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Tower destroyed me and I could only clear it because iPippyiPippy and friends carried my limp dead body across the finish line. I think I literally cleared it 4 times the entire event just to get the pendant and then quit.

Very pleased staff took feedback mid event and gave a small buff to copium axe PQ for the jq challenged such as myself, made farming coupons easier.

Overall though I didn't really get to do much this event because axe PQ felt like a slog and tower was... Tower. But puff daddy was a good way to make some coupons.

I probably raffled like 50-60 times total over the course of the event. Didn't get any chairs so I had to buy them, but I'm glad I got some teleport cokes.

The nx was ok, I'm more about the cute lil baggy kpop outfits that Neckson likes to release but I know other people enjoy like actual adventurer gear so it's great to see that variety come out instead of my beloved cutesy nx.

The only thing I'd add is that I really hoped the 8 bit frozen tuna nx, 8 bit bamboo hat and 8 bit sauna robe were also redeemable and I was very sad they were not

Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Yohichi

Yohichi Blue Snail

Dec 22, 2020
    Male
    5:35 PM
    Yohichi
    Didnt mind the Demon Tower, but there were some bad apples that just wanted to carry and just waited until everyone finished to start their run but oh whales right.

the raffle was pretty arse considering i did 1650 raffles and got 0 WS/CS. Unsure of the probability but that seemed a bit odd.

but i didnt mind the event at all, the demon tower was a good escape from leeching

14. Kevin Rajah

Kevin Rajah Mano

Apr 15, 2020
    Male
    Malaysia
    3:35 PM
    BunnyBear
    Priest
    Wish our(or mine) balance retro coin could be used to buy some pots. Some recovery pots like Unagi or Mineral water. At least it could help my lower level to less worried about pots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Miniskirt

Miniskirt King Slime

Nov 15, 2020
    3:35 PM
    Miniskirt
    Corsair
    Perion
    The most interesting event in the past 3 and a half years since joining the ML server, great job. Thanks our staff :heartbreak:

16. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    9:35 AM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    The Demon Tower was great! Speedrunning with others was amazing and it was well put together. Players all coming together to be able to beat the previous record was fun, since everyone had to be somewhat dedicated and organized.

The medal was worth it (though I only got it completely solo, in that case it might not have been :confused:).

The only thing I slightly disliked was the RNG that came with the boss, but that was definitely only a problem if you did it solo.

The Jump Training was my go to for capping coins. It wasn’t necessarily fun or challenging after like 100 runs, but the capping was rather quick luckily.

Puff Daddy didn’t really spawn often enough in my experience. I only saw it three or four times, though that might just be me.

I spent my Retro Coupons on raffles (my luck was terrible). I would’ve liked to see the possibility to get the coupons naturally, but I do also understand it’s good to ‘force’ people in to doing event stuff, especially since it required multiple people (most of the times).

The raffle method was better than else. If you have more time one day you could do more to compensate the days you’re more busy.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    8:35 AM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Didn’t meet requirements to do standard PQ's so wont comment on that.

Dodge training was interesting but ultimately i did it till first completion and never touched it again as the rewards were minor compared to other options, Was still a nice activity much better than previous experiences with dodge based quests from other events (Summer MMF dodge PTSD).

The jumping/long jumping task was frustrating to learn but felt rewarding once you figure out and given how fast you earned coins it was very much worth repeating till you can do it blindfolded.

Demon kings tower was absolutely fantastic, from beginning to end it felt just challenging enough without being frustrating when you mess up, I mostly did it with osslock frens to begin with but as with most people you tend to solo 0-15 then party up to get some meat shields to carry you the rest of the way!

The cosmetics were fantastic, i loved the inclusion of the next tier maple weapons as wearable skins, the explorer pets are cute af, only complain i have is the snail pets effect feels too modern compared to the rest….? The speed with which the flames move draws your eye to it straight away and it just feels out of place compared to other effects of similar nature….its too clean…? I think?

Cake boss was much better managed, spacing out the spawnings of them and adding a reward cap made it feel much less spammy than it has been.

Raffle was spot on, Still abusable by multi clienting but thats not really a problem to people who play the game to enjoy it(lol), as i only played with one character it felt like i was getting just enough for the effort put in, keeping the option to buy chairs and RnG them was great gave me the option to raffle like a fool till event ended whilst keeping a buffer of 30 coupons to buy the chair i wanted if i could not get it for cheap.

Took part in the axe chucking pq a few times but ultimately stopped after finding out how much faster it was to do jumping for coins, and how much more reliable it was to gain coupons from tower.

Fantastic work all of you.

Well done!
    tea1.png

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  18. Showstopper

Showstopper Blue Snail

Apr 17, 2022
    Male
    Anker
    Brawler
    I agree with this. It's such tough work to be a one and done. I think some events need to kinda stick around.

Also this brings up a thought for me. Why not make AP resets a thing you can farm for instead of having to wait and vote for days on end. Cap the amount you can redeem per week, so that people can hasten the time it takes to play their character.

19. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I liked the event in general, I did the PQ in 4 chars lv 120+, it didn't take more than 3 hours a week in the tower,

I had a pretty high EV in the rare gacha, but the raffle itself was pretty meh (a lot of people said that)

puffy's part is part time depending, so I ended up not enjoying it so much

ax throwing, I did it once before the buff and never again, for cosmetic points I got it on boss

20. AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    9:35 AM
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure
    The Demon King's Tower
    • Overall, how did you feel about the Demon King's Tower?
      8/10 I liked that it became progressively more difficult.

Yes, with a player pop of this type, I liked to be able to party with players of any level/job to be ale to find a quick party.

• Was the Retro Hero Pendant worth the effort needed to obtain it?
      Yes

• Did you like the Leaderboard that was implemented for the Demon King's Tower?
      Did you participate in trying to "speedrun" the Demon King's Tower

I did like the idea, it could keep you motivated and try to play more competitive.
      I was not able to speedrun it because there was a lack of people wanted to do so.
      I would of liked there to be a solo speedrun leaderboard as well.
      Would of also been cool if it was possible to check your personal best. I remember I tried to finish lvl 5 with a timer less than 12:12.

Did you enjoy this minigame?
      I did, however it was a bit to quick to be able to farm the 40 ish coins for the nx raffle.
      And even if you hit the limit of 1000/w you could still go on an alt on the same acc to get even more and then transfer the nx items to your main char.

Did you complete this minigame multiple times for extra Retro Coins?
      You bet, because of how easy and quick it was, I had more coins to even know what to spend them on at the end of the event.
      My entire cash shop is filled out so I made a mule to store nx items on it.

Magician's Dodge Training
      kindof, but not the last stage because if you got hit it was a bit hard to get out of that spot being stuck for a long time.

No, because the jump training was way faster, easier and fun in order to farm coins.

Retro World
      Was this the so called axe PQ? if so, I did not like it very much. felt a bit to repetitive and not that rewarding.
    • How often did you play this minigame as an alternative to the Demon King's Tower?
      I think a total of 5 axe PQs
      Yes
    • Was the reward system for this minigame fair to you?
      No
    • This is after the updates to include a "pity system" if you did not receive Retro Coupons after a certain number of clears.
      I was not aware there was an update but good thing there was because of the previously poor rewards.

Bit Puff Daddy
    • What did you like/dislike about the Bit Puff Daddy battle?
      I liked that there was only a total of 50 players being able to enter each room to cut out some lag etc.
      I also liked that you had to attack to get rewards so people could not afk.
      I cant think of anything I did not like.
    • Did you find that Bit Puff Daddy spawned often enough for you to participate in?
      Kindof, but thats only because I playd a lot during this event, otherwise I would say no.
    • Did you find the rewards for Bit Puff Daddy participation fair?
      Yes

Retro Coupons
      Accessibility
    • Did you like the methods in which you could obtain Retro Coupons for the Event?
      Yes, I like that there was a lot of different alternatives.
    • In your opinion, were these methods more favorable compared to the past Event's method of 100 Mobs/1 Boss?
      Yes

Rewards
    • What did you spend your Retro Coupons on the most: Ability Point Resets, Raffle, Chairs?
      Raffle (because I dont HP wash) If I would HP wash I would of spent them all on AP Resets.
    • In regards to the Raffle, were there any rewards you were satisfied or unsatisfied with?
      The so called ''rare gashapon tickets'' did not seem that rare after this event. But I'm not complaining.
      Overall I think it was balanced pretty good. I did get the feeling I got wors loot on a low lvl char, not sure if that was the case tho.

Retro Coins
    • Did you find it easy or hard to earn Retro Coins?
    • Very easy
    • How did you feel about the number of options to earn Retro Coins?
      Very good
    • Which method did you use the most?
    • Were you satisfied with the selection of items to spend your Retro Coins on?
      Yes
    • Was there anything you wish you could have spent your Retro Coins on?
      No
    • Did you have a lot of leftover Retro Coins by the end of the Event?
      Yes, on multiple chars that I don't know what to do with.

Miscellaneous
    • Did you enjoy the theme of the Event?
    • I did, very much.
    • Did you enjoy the additional elements added to the Event (i.e. new skills)?
    • Yes
    • In your opinion, was this Event more Community involved or did it feel very Solo-driven?
    • Felt very community involved for the most part.
    • Do you prefer Events that are more custom and unique like this one, or Events that are integrated fully into regular game content?
      Both have their charm, but its always nice with a custom and unique event, if there is time to make one.
    • Was the Event's duration satisfactory?
      Yes, not to long and not to short in my opinion.
    • Were you overall pleased with the Event?
      Yes
    • Did you find the Event Post on the Forum informational enough to help you understand the different aspects of the Event?
      Yes

Hope this helped ~
      // Azamat / Albin