1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Magician Genesis tma to 1-hit any mob

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Jafel, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    11:02 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    Hi all,

Use this to verify your damage using genesis (1, 10, 20, 30) agains any mob.

This assumes 75% of your TMA consists of INT (so at 600 TMA, this assumes 450INT, at 1000 TMA this assumes 750 INT). If you have much more int compared to TMA, you obviously can do the mobs a bit earlier. But the INT addition to dmg is very small.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1074XT00_sNmoDitPqTo1wxah7r_NKpho/view?usp=sharing
    (Full credits to AinzAinz for the mob info. Please PM him if you want the full dataset)

Visual chart if you just wanna gauge whether you're doing okay. The mobs/leechspots in the chart are for 1-hit.
    upload_2021-6-4_10-41-1.png
    The chart assumes dmg to neutral enemies. Skele already adjusted (so the tma in the chart works to 1hit skele as the true dmg is multiplied by 1.5). The google docs file has that already calculated in. (But I did not account for mobs who heal themselves...)

Anything similar you wanna see or know? I'd be glad to help, just leave a message!

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    I got some feedback on discord so I made some adjustments. 600 INT was a bit on the low end of estimation. So I changed that to 75% of TMA. This means it could be off by a little bit for your specific situation, but I felt like 75% was a safe estimator :)

I also added visual indicators in the plot for when you are able to 1-hit certain mobs at leech spots. Let me know here or on discord if you would like to see anything else!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    6:02 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Possible to have google docs for FP and IL versions? Great stuff btw

4. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Here's the best reference charts I've seen so far.

Let me know if anyone knows the source, I would like to credit them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
  6. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Yeah this is a great resource, I just loved being uber lazy and seeing how great all the values were already calculated for each mob LOL. Thanks again.

And wow KrythanKrythan I never saw that second table before but I saw the first one tons of times. Thanks alot for posting.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 1