1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thief Hp Washing|NightLords

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by DannyDanny, Apr 21, 2015.

1. DannyDanny

DannyDanny Stone Golem

Dec 13, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    2:18 PM
    SpaceMan
    Dragon Knight
    Dalmascus
    Went to dig out a Pre-BB MapleSea's HP Wash Guide since
    a lot of us are questioning a lot about hp washing.
    ****************************************************************************************************

Hi all

I've created a simple guide on HP washing for NL's who are intending to go to HT as TAIL ATTACKER.You dun wanna hug the wall while other maplers fight for their lives do you? This guide will help you decide how many levels to wash, what level to stop leveling and various FAQ's about HP washing.

Introduction:

I'm a 182 NL in delphinus.
    I've never thought about going HT. My initial aim was only to go zak-king and slack after reaching 150.
    However, I met a few High-leveled frens who told me its a waste since downing HT is the ultimate goal in Maple.
    I think it will be a great sense of glory to be part of the squad in downing HT, the ultimate Boss in Maple.
    So join me, in the quest of ultimate glory~~

There is only 1 requirement for NL's to go HT. To have a minumum HP of 4815 w/o HB and 7700 HP after HB.

**IMPORTANT**

The following factors are based on the following assumptions.

You have a Wedding Ring + Scarlion Helm which adds around 100 HP.

This is based on below average HP gained per level and AP.
    So you might meet the required HP sooner than listed in this chart.

HP / LEVEL REFERENCE TABLE

http://i212.***/albums/cc29/roronoazen/TABLE1.png

EG 1: I'm intending to wash 45 AP.

I need to level up to 159 in order to reach HT HP requirement.

EG 2: I'm not spending any $$$ on HP washing.

I need to level up to 198 in order to reach HT HP requirement
    Thats a bit late to go HT-ing ain't it?

EG 3: You are a Low-dex aiming to go HT at level 155.

All your Eq's are used to scroll DEX to hold your beloved WA 7X Claw. Thus you have no HP eq.
    From the chart, you need to wash 50 AP.

What is the min MP required for my level?
    ***Credits to chronology for the below info

Min MP = (LEVEL * 14) + 134

How much INT Gained per Level is needed to wash 1 pt of HP?

***Credits to DRSinSin for the below info

To Wash 1 Point of HP Every level you need 120 INT for extra 12 MP gain.

How much INT will result in how many MP gained?

***Credits to Zetsumu for the below info

For every 10 INT, you gain an extra 1 MP during Level on top of your normal MP gained during level up.

From above Eg. 3

You are level 80.
    Your MP = 1548
    From level 80 you got your helm and various INT EQ.

Base~~~~ 04
    Helm~~~~ 18
    Glove~~~ 10
    Eye~~~~~ 07
    Cape~~~~ 10
    Earring~ 10
    Shoes~~~ 3
    Bathrobe 18

Starting from level 80 with 80 INT during level up

http://i212.***/albums/cc29/roronoazen/TABLE2.png

Conclusion : You start at level 80 and wear EQ with 80 INT every level.
    You need to reach level 155 and washed 50 AP.
    Your HP will be more than 4815 at this point to go for Horntail.

If you do not have 80 INT, youll need to start wearing INT EQ at lower levels or level up more in order to get more MP.

Hope this Guide will solve all your enquiries on HP washing for Nightlords to go HT as attacker

Happy Mapling ^^

Credits

DrSinsin : How much INT needed per level
    Zetsumu : How much MP gained with 75 INT total
    Knottyboi : All other nitty-gritty stuff
    Chronology: Min MP requirement

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    DannyDanny

DannyDanny Stone Golem

Dec 13, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    SpaceMan
    Dragon Knight
    Dalmascus
    Another comprehensive HP Wash Guide
    ************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Credits : AyumiLove

Abstract
    What is HP Washing? HP Washing is the process by which, a character loses MP and gains HP. This works because HP and MP have a common Ability Point (AP) pool. You need to spend a lot of real life money on AP Resets from the Cash Shop in order to HP Wash. MP Washing is the opposite of HP Washing. Why HP wash? To gain more HP so you can survive boss monster (Zakum, Horntail, Grandpa, Anego, etc) attacks that deals more than 3000 damage!

Pearl Of Knowledge

• It is not recommended to use this technique since it burn your parent’s pocket-money or your salary funds for online games (virtual characters) unless you are rich person who is feeling generous to pay huge sum of money to Neckson/Asiasoft/Wizet. I wonder why MapleStory did not ban/remove this bug or glitch, perhaps a good way to earn more more money from hardcore MapleStory players? *ponders*
      _
      (Quote from kwanhua) Hp Wash concept was first developed by Tiger from Maplegobal (Slaute all guys) and further tested out and improved by many guys including Tanyia from maplesea (bootes)(Sorry i can’t named one by one there is too much of you guys down there) and me. Hp washing refers to adding it Ap into hp. And then buy ap reset from cash shop. -mp and add the ap into the stats which you want. For eg if you are warrior you will – mp and add it to STR.

How to HP Wash?
    If you have the minumum MP to HP Wash, go for it. If not, keep stockpiling your “extra MP” until you have enough to wash once again. So, once you level up, you are given 5 AP. Below are the step by step guide:

• Step 1: Calculate your minimum MP
      Let’s assume that you are a Level 200 Thief with 4000 MP
      Use 1 of the formula below to calculate minimum MP that you can channel to HP:
      Min MP Formula for Sperman class = 4 X level + 156
      Min MP Formula for Fighter class = 4 x level +56
      Min MP Formula for Bow/Crossbow job = level x 14 + 148
      Min MP Formula for before 2nd job Thieves = level x 14 – 4
      Min MP Formula for after 2nd job Thieves = level x 14 + 148
      The thief minimum MP that he can’t remove is (200 x 14 + 148) = 2948
      So, this thief could place at least (4000 MP – 2948 MP = 1052 MP) into his/her HP!

• Step 2: Using AP Reset Cards (NX Cash)
      1. Put 1 AP into HP (1 at a time, not all 5 into HP)
      2. Use AP Reset to reduce 1 point from MP.
      3. Add that 1 point into your primary attribute. (example: If you are a Thief, add to LUK)
      4. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until all your AP have been used.

Hp Wash Frequently Asked Question

• What is the maximum hp that one can have?
      MapleStory cap all jobs HP and MP at 30,000 HP and 30,000 MP. (with/without hyperbody)
      How much do you gain/lose?
      For every point you put into HP, you gain 20 HP (On average) and for every point you take out of MP, you lose 12 MP (On average). On average, at level 120~ people can wash around 13 times. That means, that for the price of 13 AP Resets you gain around 240 HP and lose 156 MP.
      Reasons to HP Wash for Archers
      3600 HP – You can solo Pianus (The left one I believe) safely.
      3700 HP – Able to safely take a hit from Skelegons (High level Leafre monsters, very good EXP)
      3700 HP – Able to take 2 hits in a row without dying at Himes / Dreamy Ghost / Monglong / Mong
      4100 HP – Able to tank Papulatus’ bombs, enabling solos, or being part of HB-less parties at all bosses.

How to improve out MP gained Per Level

• How to get the most out of HP Washing? It has been proven that leveling up with INT equips on, increases your MP gained at around 10 extra INT = 1 additional MP on level-up. This is the formula for MP Gain Per Level = 15 + (total int * 0.1) +/- 1. It’s best to start wearing INT items early in the mid 30’s to gain the most out of it.
      _
      Below is a list of INT items that you can equip when your EXP is at 99.99% before reaching next level!
      The items below are scrolled with White Scroll and 10% Scroll for that specific item. White Scroll is to prevent the 10% scrolling effect from being used up if it failed. Most common players would only get about 50 INT of equipments.
      Hat
      Zakum Helmet (1) = STR +17, DEX +17, INT +17, LUK +15, Accuracy +23, Avoidability +23
      _
      Overall (10 slots)
      10% Scroll for Overall Armor for INT = Success rate: 10%, INT + 5, magic def. + 3, MaxMP + 10
      Bathrobe for Men/Women (Speed +10) without scroll
      Bathrobe for Men/Women (Speed +10, INT + 50, magic def. + 30, MaxMP + 100) +10 scroll
      _
      _
      Bottom
      _
      Shoes (7 slots)
      Yellow Snowshoes (DEX +4, INT +3)
      _
      Gloves (5 slots)
      60% Scroll for Gloves for Magic Att. = Success Rate 60%, magic attack+1, INT+1
      10% Scroll for Gloves for Magic Att. = Success rate 10%, magic defense +1, magic attack +3, INT +3
      Yellow Work Gloves (INT +3) without scroll
      Yellow Work Gloves (magic defense +5, magic attack +15, INT +8) +7 60% scrolls
      Yellow Work Gloves (magic defense +5, magic attack +15, INT +18) +7 10% scrolls
      _
      Capes (5 slots)
      10% Scroll for Cape for INT = Success rate:10%, INT+3
      60% Scroll for Cape for INT = Success rate:60%, INT+2
      Pink Adventurer Cape (Weapon Attack +5) without scroll
      Pink Adventurer Cape (Weapon Attack +5 INT +10) +5 60% scroll
      Pink Adventurer Cape (Weapon Attack +5 INT +15) +5 10% scroll
      _
      Shields (10 slots)
      60% Scroll for Shield for Magic Att. = Success Rate 60%, magic attack+2, INT+1
      10% Scroll for Shield for Magic Att. = Success Rate 10%, magic attack+3, INT+2
      Maple Shield (Avoidability +3) without Scroll
      Maple Shield (Avoidability +3 Magic attack+20, INT+10) +10 60% Scrolls
      Maple Shield (Avoidability +3 Magic attack+30, INT+20) +10 10% Scrolls
      _
      Earrings (5 slots)
      60% Scroll for Earring for INT = Success rate:60%, magic attack +2, INT+1
      10% Scroll for Earring for INT = Success rate:10%, Magic Attack +5, INT +3, Magic Defense +1
      Gold Emerald Earrings (DEX +2, INT +6) without Scroll
      Gold Emerald Earrings (DEX +2, INT +11, Magic Attack +10) +5 60% Scrolls
      Gold Emerald Earrings (DEX +2, INT +21, Magic Attack +25, Magic Defense +5) +5 10% Scrolls
      _
      Pendant (10 slots)
      Dragon Stone = Weapon Defense +140, Magic Defense +140, Avoidability +15, All Stats +15
      Horned Tail Necklace (STR +07, DEX +07, INT +07, LUK +07, Avoid +24) without scroll
      Horned Tail Necklace (STR +52, DEX +52, INT +52, LUK +52, Avoid +69) Scroll with 3 Dragon Stone
      _
      Eye Accessory (7 slots)
      Scroll for Eye Accessory for INT = Success rate: 10%, INT +3, Magic Def. +2
      Owl Mask (+3 Accuracy) without scroll
      Owl Mask (+3 Accuracy, INT +21, Magic Def. +14) +7 Scroll
      _
      Face Accessory (7 slots)
      10% Scroll for Face Eqp. for HP = Success rate: 10%, MaxHP +30
      Doggy Mouth (Avoidability +3) without scroll
      Doggy Mouth (Avoidability +3, Max HP +210) +7 scroll
      _

Total Int that any warrior/bowman/thief can equip

• Godly Scrolled Items (+7 slots 10% success)
      Zakum Helmet + Bathrobe + Yellow Glove + Pink Cape + Maple Shield + Gold Emerald + Horned Tail Necklace + Owl Mask + Yellow Snow Shoes
      17 + 50 + 18 + 15 + 20 + 21 + 52 + 21 + 3 = 217 INT
      Semi Godly Scrolled Items (+7 slots 60% success)
      Zakum Helmet + Gold Emerald Earrings + Pink Cape + Yellow Glove + Yellow Snow Shoes
      17 + 11 + 10 + 8 + 3 + (Player’s Base 4 INT) = 55 INT
      Conclusion
      So, if each time you wear +50 INT equipment at 99% before next level, you would gain additional 5 MP, and leveling 3 times would get you 15 MP. It would be sufficient for 1 AP Reset since it reduces -12 MP from your Max MP. If you are wearing the 217 INT equipment, you will gain 21 MP per level, and in 3 levels you gain 63 MP (able to use 5 AP Resets! = 5x20HP = 100 HP!!!) In short, every 10 INT gains 1 MP.

Summary

• It’s best not to reset too much Mp into Hp because it would be a waste of real money if you party with spearman to gain Hyperbody, that increases your Max Mp and HP by +60%. For example, your current Max Hp is 18750. With Hyperbody, it would add another 11250 tons of HP. 1 AP Reset Card cost 6,000 A-Cash (AsiaSoft Cash), 170 resets would be 6000*170=1,020,000. 1 A-Cash Point is 0.00107 SG$, so that would be a sum of 1091.4 Singapore dollars. (Quote from kwanhua) Pride in being the 1st person to wash my hp to 30k in maplesea history – used up to +170 reset cards…

AsiaSoft MapleStory SEA – A Cash Cards (Source)

• A-Cash Value 05,000 – SG$ 05.35 – RM 12.00
      A-Cash Value 10,000 – SG$ 10.70 – RM 24.00
      A-Cash Value 20,000 – SG$ 21.40 – RM 48.00
      A-Cash Value 30,000 – SG$ 32.10 – RM 72.00

Reference Source
    Sleepywood.net
    PlayPark Forum

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    2:18 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    How well do these charts apply to Bowmen? I really, really like the charts. This guide should clear up alot of confusion and hopefully encourage some people to HP wash, atleast some.

4. OP
    OP
    DannyDanny

DannyDanny Stone Golem

Dec 13, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    SpaceMan
    Dragon Knight
    Dalmascus
    I don't really think there is much difference between NL & BM.
    BM/xBM can relate to this thread too I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lemontea

lemontea Master Chronos

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    11:18 PM
    lemontea
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Wow i see names i recognize from D/E MSEA lol. Thats so long ago

6. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    8:18 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    With 80 int, you cant wash 2x per lvl I think...

7. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:18 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    120 int = 1 wash per level
    80 int = 2 wash every 3 levels
    40 int = 1 wash every 3 levels

• Like Like x 1
  8. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    8:18 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Oh I read the table wrong, didnt see the levels went up by three every step. My bad...