1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make storage auto-stack items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kargo, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    2:01 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    This has been suggested a couple of times before a long time ago, but it was never accepted, rejected or been replied to from what I could find.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Putting stackable items in storage doesn't make them stack and the "Arrange Item" button only sorts them. You have to take both items out back in to your inventory and then put them back in storage for them to be stacked.

I could imagine having a largely expanded storage, especially filled with items hard to distinguish like scrolls will get pretty hard to track.

It would be nice to have them stack automatically when putting them in (like it does when taking them out) or having the "Arrange Item" button do that. :cool::thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:01 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I always thought this would be cool but I never went too deep into it, very good

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Contrepois

Contrepois Red Snail

Jul 2, 2023
    Male
    Honolulu
    2:01 AM
    Contrepois
    Bishop
    Toilet
    I've made a couple of storage mules so far, mostly for scrolls, and this would help to consolidate items more efficiently!

• Like Like x 1