1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for MAC Playing Maplelegends with XBOX One/One S Wireless controller on a mac.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Playboii, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Playboii

Playboii Snail

Jan 9, 2019
    Male
    3:08 PM
    PlayboiiHeal
    Cleric
    Guildless
    Playing Maplelegends with XBOX One/One S Wireless controller on a mac.

- This guide is for Mac OS X 10.7+

What you will need:

1. XBOX One controller

2. XBOX Wireless Adapter
    [​IMG]
    *if you have XBOX One S controller you dont need the adapter you can connect directly using bluetooth.

3. This free app for mapping you keys:
    https://yukkurigames.com/enjoyable/

Step by step guide:

1. Turn on the controller
    2. Put your controller in discover mode by pressing the small circle that has ))) next to it
    3. after the XBOX logo starts to flicker, go on you mac and open up System Prefrences
    4. In System Prefrences go to Bluetooth and look for you XBOX one controller
    5. After you finish pairing you controller go ahead and download the app from: https://yukkurigames.com/enjoyable/
    6. Install the app by dragging it into Applications folder or anywhere on you mac.
    7. Double click the app.
    8. Now you can map the keys by pressing the key on your xbox controller and then assigning it to any key on your keyboard.

that's it guys if you have any problems you can ask me i will try and do my best to help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    2:08 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    This is a god-sent, you saved me after an hour of using random controller mapping apps on mac

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:08 AM
    Is this okay with staff though?

If so I'd so buy a controller for MapleLegends and a certain steam game that I don't wanna say.. >.>

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    2:08 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    You can play with a controller as long as you don't map a button to do more than what a normal keyboard button does

So 1 button = 1 button
    no macros, and thats legal to play ML

• Like Like x 1
  5. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:08 AM
    POG, ok time to scroll through amazon

6. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    9:08 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Thank you! Using 'Enjoyable' I was able to setup my 360 Controller to work on my 2015 Macbook Pro. The only trick is that it required a third party driver called 360Controller.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Krythan

Krythan Wolfspider

Sep 2, 2022
    9:08 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Does Enjoyable support the ability to "hold down a key". Does anyone know how to get "auto repeat" to kick in?

For example, my night lord has attack bound to the [w] key.
    • When I press and hold the [w] key on my keyboard, OSX will type out "wwwwwwwwww" to support continuous attacking.
    • When I press and hold the [right trigger] on my controller which is bound to [w] in Enjoyable, OSX will type out "w", which does not continuously attack.
    Any ideas?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2023