1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublets (Maple Journal)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Soblet, Dec 17, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    6:38 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    This community is too damn wholesome, I've got a couple messages of people willing to lend out their int gear and stuff. Kindof new to mage leech so please give me some time to figure out what I want and potentially need, I'm not sure if anything past Harps/Black Kents is worth going for or what that would even be.

Thank you FoxLove

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Ah it's been so long since last update already again. My PC finally kicked the bucket and it took me a while to get setup again plus I took a tiny break but I'm back making slight progress again^^, anyways.

198!

[​IMG]

Most of my exp is still from Horntail but I've also been getting some Aufheben which is a fun boss to try and learn to run efficiently, aside from smoke timings and I think I've got it mostly down now. And weekly Pink Bean ofcourse, finally won my first roll but I didn't end up getting the card unfortunately. I really enjoy running the two final bosses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got a small helm upgrade from Auf, I can't really afford to scroll alot of helmets right now so I'll just use this unfinished for now. Glad I can finally ditch the rav helm that I've been using since forever FoxHehe

[​IMG][​IMG]

If only I got this lucky on a dagger, still looking for my first 8+/10 after 40-50? tries now. I recently got my second 7/10 which boomed quickly. Gonna keep on looking for them but it's been dry lately FoxGhost

I decided to map out my bandit mules washing path and it turns out getting a fair bit of base luk and not bothering with int gears does make washing less effective so I'll have to wash out their int quite late. It wasn't until later that I decided to try for 30k hp on them so washing has been less than ideal but whateverr..

Leveling has been alright though. I finished up the Harps grind and then went to Black Kentaurus which gave me around 5m ish eph on each character. It's a less than optimal map choice but I kindof had to due to my bishops low tma. After that I went to Galloperas (also less than ideal) where I'm almost done leveling now FoxF2 Maybe Ninto's are next or possibly buy leech until 120... Would be nice but I'm not in a hurry so we'll see.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bye nerds FoxBye

• Great Work Great Work x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    No level up yet but still wanted to post something. After hitting level 95 on the banditgang I figured I was done with Gallopera self leech with my bishop so I went and tried out a couple places but couldn't really find an enjoyable way to keep grinding it. Looked into buying leech which is a fine option time/meso wise but I prefer to progress myself instead of outsourcing.

Also I'm really so done with playing on a mage, I think this was my last time outside of utility muling FoxHeheFoxHeheFoxHehe

Very happy with that.

Because it turns out I can make ok profit for both meso and exp at censers yay (and it doesn't involve spamming ults)!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The eph was without HS, I've since parked an HS mule in the map that I can add/kick to party which seemed to be a nice eph increase though I haven't done a test yet. It's certainly not as good as grinding on a mage but it works for me. Once I hit lvl 100-101 I'll head to ToT and make my way to ML5 where I plan to slowly grind them up to 120 while making some decent meso.

Then I discovered i had not actually finished all of the NT2 quests yet and needed a Core Blaze clear. I couldn't find someone to run with right away so decided to see if I could solo it, I do love my solos FoxTongue

It went ok I guess for a first run, I don't have much experience at CB at all and I haven't ran it for a long time so kindof needed to figure things out but wasn't too bad.

[​IMG]

Started second body with 40ish minutes on the clock and after using ciders for a bit I think I might make it if I get a faster first stage and then apple during second body. Might try this again soontm. FoxSpy Or i should try to just not solo it, might just be a better idea tbh..

[​IMG]

At least I got a card for it.

I also got a Scarlion card a while back when I wanted to get helms for the banditgang. I wasn't sure whether I wanted a PPQ, Zak or Scarlion helm and in the end I am glad I went with the scar helm. It was pretty chill to solo, the prequests weren't too bad to do and I again got a card for my efforts FoxHehe

[​IMG]

Running Auf while cosplaying as Auf btw FoxSpy

[​IMG]

After also getting some Auf cards I actually made some nice card progress again wew.

[​IMG]

Ok take care guys, good luck with the upcoming event FoxBye

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    12:38 AM
    Solo-ing scarlion with my Shadower is kinda like one of my dream goals but my current max range is your min range. SlimeSweat

At least I have some reference to set my goal towards to.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    199!

[​IMG]

Always a pleasure to borrow intz, tyvm! FoxTongue

[​IMG]

Only 2 billion more exp FoxXD. Getting to level 200 is actually insane even in this post skele meta Legends, but we're almost there. Shoutout to all you 200/400/600+++ nerds out there FoxF2

I stumbled upon this cute sceenshot we took after a surprise all mage HT run to celebrate our friends birthday a while back, couldn't resist posting it now FoxLove

[​IMG]

As always my exp was primarily gained at Horntail and a little bit of Neo Tokyo. Outside of that I run Pink Bean weekly and grinded the shadgang to level 101 at Censers. Started off with partyswapping for holy symbol but decided it wasn't worth the hassle after a bit so I'm just leveling without it now. It's a slow grind but the mesos make up for alot. After hitting level 101 I gained access to ML5 where I will slowly grind them up to at least 115 though might go a bit beyond that if no better options open up at that point.

EPH at ML5 leeching 5 bandits using my shadower, event exp/no HS.
    [​IMG]

Oh look what I got from the bean FoxHehe

[​IMG]

I've tried getting some event points this time around but nothing really seemed too worth my time versus simply grinding exp. Running bossPQ is fun though and I even tried some Herb Town Party Quest (HTPQ) for points but it turned out I was getting more points/minute simply completing the Florina Beach JQ which I also like doing. So I did a bit of both, nothing much from raffles though FoxF4.

Soloing BossPQ up to Chimera.

[​IMG]

And I found someone to duo HTPQ with. They were using a kebob but were very friendly so it was soon forgiven lolol FoxAwk

[​IMG]

Why are there so many kebobs in this game aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ty for reading, enjoy the last week of event! FoxByeFoxBye

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    12:38 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
  7. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    200!

Nah just kidding, still taking my sweet time FoxTongue

Joined a toxic sweatlord guild so I can finally let loose rawr FoxF1

[​IMG]

And with it I want to take a more meta approach to things. this doesn't mean I'll be making a NL or playing on a bishop, shad is all I know. But I'll make an effort to make more meaningful progress instead of questing (already done anyway huehue), card hunting (just a couple more sets)
    [​IMG]
    and wasting my meso on timeless equips when they are very cost inefficient.

Speaking of timeless equips, I finished leveling up the last timeless dagger in my possesion. I had given up hope that one would ever reach 8+/10 att and was already looking into NT daggers when this happened.

[​IMG]

I think I would have been better off without it and I'll just not look at it for a while. Not only does it come at the worst time but it also has the worst stats. A finished 150 dagger looks better than a 151 and it has very low rolls on the luk/dex. Very sad, but it would make for a fine endgame dagger so I will probably end up trying to finish it some day..

Can't be happy with anything FoxF3.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: I am gear sharing so won't show my unbuffed range this time, not much changed anyway.

Bye nerds FoxBye

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Milkydoor

Milkydoor Master Chronos

Feb 10, 2020
    9:38 AM
    Pasta Soblet is truly the darkest timeline

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Wait until you hear about Pasta Nonon in 2024

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Dankest timeline

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Hi all FoxBye

Today I will gain my last experience point on this character and apparently it's a big deal or something? I really wanted to let it quietly go by but, yea.

If you are in the area feel free to come say hi and/or gratsssssssssss in ''Victoria Road - Kerning City Middle Forest III'' at 20:00 ST.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    12:38 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
  13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    1:38 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    lets f**king go my boy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    What channel u dingus

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    ahaha I'm sorry, it's ch2

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    Are you also making a 50 int robe and giving away onyx apples? That's the standard now, thanks to NightzNightz

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I wonder if he made it to 200

• Creative Creative x 3
  18. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    the suspense is killing me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    This journal is discontinued, tyvm byebye

• Disagree Disagree x 14
  20. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    200!

[​IMG]

I am still very much at a loss for words.

I would like to take you back to my very first post on this thread where I posted the following screenshot and thanked for the welcome back:

[​IMG]

And the same thing happened again.

[​IMG]

First I thought Maarten was messing with me as he does. He's perceptive and enough of a troll for it, but no.

[​IMG]

I was going to find a nice quiet moment when the server just came up or while everyones asleep but man. Maarten and Ramon wouldn't allow that, going out of their way to invite people over and everything. As much as I wanted to, it was impossible to bail.

[​IMG]

This map, ''Victoria Road - Kerning City Middle Forest III'' is very significant to me.

I have a closed off/shy personality and love taking up challenges on my own (you may have noticed by the way I got to level 200 in this journal), so when I first started playing maple back in Global MS I typically stayed away from others and found this map to be the perfect little happy place where I could grind for hours all by myself.

Until I made my first real maple friend, who took me away from my solo grind and onto many adventures together. When she stopped playing about a year later I used her IGN as inspiration for the one I am currently still using.

Not much later the pirate job was introduced which spelled beginning of the end of an amazing game. I got into private servers which were so bad back then, a buggy mess poorly ran by volunteers that didn't always have the right intentions. Nothing like what's offered today.

This is where I first met Kimberly. I can't say much but thank you for being my friend for so long and breaking me down so effectively. You are truly special and I am amazed at what you have accomplished, I cherish the time we have spent together.

Thank you everyone for playing and coming, so many showed up and I completely shut off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pff let's never do this again.

• Great Work Great Work x 15
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3