1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What is next after level 100?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by p-zeetley, Mar 17, 2024.

1. p-zeetley

p-zeetley Red Snail

Jan 29, 2024
    Male
    1:30 PM
    piggzeetley
    Thief
    I am a big fan of PQing and Questing. I’m currently at lvl 81 with my girlfriend and have been doing PQs (currently at MPQ) to level and avoid grinding too much. PPQ will be up next!

I know that you can get MoN from CWKPQ so when is that possible? (A friend told me you might not be strong enough to do it at that level) So what do people do then? Is it bossing level already? (I don’t even know what’s the difference between bossing and PQ)

i‘ve also read that it is just a grind all the way till middle 4th job… (which honestly sounds depressing)

2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    2:30 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    I think first bosses start at around 10x, but they aren't easy. You can try some Headless Horseman, Bigfoot, Ravana, Papulatus.

CWKPQ is a lv. 90 party quest with lv. 130 bosses, iirc. Most people start doing at 140+, with 4th job skills max'ed, depending on each job. And it isn't a common 5~15 minutes party quest, it's more like a boss. It's much harder, but at same time more rewarding (that's why you can only do twice/day). After lv. 100, this and APQ will be all you have in terms of PQs. MoN is a lv. 110 pendant that you can get from CWKPQ at this level if you want, probably gonna need help of your friends or buy the service for something aroung 15m.

I don't know many high level quests (except skill quests and bosses prequests). I think most people at 100~120+ just boss or grind on mobs, tbh.

3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    12:30 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    level 101

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Damn, you stole my joke

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    You will still do things in party, but more boss expeditions and it depends on job 7f, or 5-6

6. HolyPaladin

HolyPaladin Orange Mushroom

Feb 29, 2024
    Male
    12:30 AM
    Holypaladin
    Paladin
    HPQ is till lvl 200

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    p-zeetley

p-zeetley Red Snail

Jan 29, 2024
    Male
    piggzeetley
    Thief
    Thank you! I will definitely try them with some friends!

Ahhhh... the pure grind is quite depressing haha

i deserved this joke (cries*)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    1:30 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Yea you're going to the "wall" after MPQ where if you are used to getting exp from PQs (PPQ is bad for exp at that level). Many experienced players leech all through 3rd job, but if you don't want to do that or don't have the mesos to burn, you will have to grind. Quests are few and far between and won't give you much exp either at that level. If grinding for the sake of grinding is too boring, come up with some other goal to accomplish while you're doing it, like the Monster Book

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    p-zeetley

p-zeetley Red Snail

Jan 29, 2024
    Male
    piggzeetley
    Thief
    Thank you for the advice!