1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hiii <3

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by cheerlilboi, Jan 30, 2024.

1. cheerlilboi

cheerlilboi Blue Snail

Jan 30, 2024
    1:47 PM
    Nuffin
    Beginner
    New to maple legends, my partner is getting me into the game and there's so much to learn!
    Any tips I should know as a Newbie?
    Also which jobs/classes are the most fun to play as in your opinion and why!!
    Can't wait to get into the game more :) <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    6:47 PM
    Ask your partner?!!

I think I/L mage is one of the most fun to play as a newbie because of its consistency in terms of damage and less reliance on gears early game, so you can enjoy the game with a fresh mind without much worry.

They also offer great flexibility in grinding across different maps, allowing you to avoid staying in one area for too long and enjoy a change of pace. This provides an opportunity to explore the beautiful maps and relish the BGM as you progress.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    cheerlilboi

cheerlilboi Blue Snail

Jan 30, 2024
    1:47 PM
    Nuffin
    Beginner
    Thank you so much! I'll try definitely try this out!

4. ooShawnyoo

ooShawnyoo Dark Stone Golem

Sep 17, 2021
    Male
    Montreal
    6:47 AM
    Frenzied

They are also just the coolest and got nice colors for skills.

As for newbie tip.. :
    • I would say at first killing everything on your path, get the exp while traveling.
    • Focus on quests that arent too difficult and item consuming, even better to do the quests where you would be grinding for exp at the same mobs if possible.
    • Killing mobs quickly that give less exp is usually better than killing mobs with high exp but also take a while to kill.
    • Keep a stock of nearest towns scrolls in your inventory, and maybe one other town scroll in case you want to get away from sleepywood more easily.
    • If making a warrior, brawler or mage, max the skills max HP/MP increase as soon as possible.
    • Avoid any Final Attack skill at 2nd job
    • Don't put points in HP or MP when leveling up, unless you do HP washing (your partner can probably explain)
    • At lower levels, its okay to not upgrade equipment every 5 levels, if you have low mesos that is
    • Save up for a pet with meso magnet and item pouch, etc. in cash shop by voting
    • Try to vary your activities by alternating between grinding, questing, socializing, party questing, playing a different character, exploring.
    • I ran out of ideas

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  5. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    welcome to the server and i hope you have fun here.

7. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021