1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leisure Journey of Refinements

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by kiwiz, Oct 10, 2023.

1. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    9:18 PM
    ljr19-1.png

ljr19-2.png

More items have been sold, including my previous thief shoes which went for 90 Prestigious Coins.

ljr19-3.png

The only item of significant value left is these 13 TMA Yellow Work Gloves.

Wealth Status (/ goal):

1,046 mil meso (/ 2,000 mil) - 52.3%
    284 Prestigious Coins (/ 1,000 pc) - 28.4%
    68 Common Gachapon (/ 250 gach) - 27.2%
    11 Rare Gachapon

With almost all valuable items sold, it’s now up to me to earn the remaining meso and coins. However, I still have my future 250 gacha pulls, which I hope will yield decent results. Some players estimate that one common gacha typically yields around 1.5 mil meso’s worth of items on average. So, with 250 commons, I should be able to acquire about 375 mil meso.

ljr19-4.png

I've been trying to fit in as much grinding as possible into my busy schedule, to the extent that I became a zombie and didn't notice when my Bishop leveled up. Unfortunately, I missed the moment and had to edit something similar.

Just a little bit of sleep chipped off here and there, who needs those right? To the point my eyes buttonised and can never go back.

Here’s my Bishop’s stats in case you’re interested. It’s my first-ever character, and I only started MP washing after lv140 when I learned about it. Nevertheless, I still continued playing until now.

ljr19-5.png

My gears have an average of 20 TMA, with a 176 TMA Wand 6, which costs around 150-250 mil mesos each in the current market. I don’t feel the need to upgrade further because the cost increases exponentially for small stat improvements, which can be achieved more efficiently by leveling up.

For instance, with 20 TMA average gears, I could one-hit a mob at lv155, while with 30 TMA gears, costing about 5x more, could achieve the same 10 levels earlier at lv145. However, during these 10 levels, it’s highly unlikely that I would earn an amount close to the difference in cost.

ljr19-6.png

With less than 12 hours of grinding left to reach level 160, I’m very excited. I should be able to achieve this by the end of next week.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Heyyy Konichiwa, my adorable peeps!:pinkbean: (*≧ω≦) It's me, your cutesy-itsy update fairy, back with another dose of cuteness! Luv luv, of course! :heartbeat:

ljr20-1.png

I won't bore you with all the nitty-gritty deets 'cause let's be real, who has time for that when there's grinding to be done, owo~? MapleF6 I'm sitting pretty at 92% right now, and you best believe that level-up is just around the kewwwwwwl corner! Oh ma gosh, it's gonna be epic! :catmouth::thumbsup:

Kyaa~ching Kyaa~ching!:coin: (/ goal):
    1,035 mil meso (/ 2,000 mil) - 51.75%
    284 Prestigious Coins (/ 1,000 pc) - 28.4%
    72 Common Gachapon (/ 250 gach) - 28.8%
    11 Rare Gachapon

You might've noticed my meso stash took a teensy dip sweatmush, oppsie! But don't worry, I've been snagging some super cheap scrolls and items. Gotta be ready for those epic future projects, babyyyy!:sack: Can't wait to make some kawaii magic happen! :lollipop:

ljr20-2.png

Aww, yass, I'm with you on that, cutie! (*^▽^) Level 160 before the HalloweenHalloweenML event sounds like a dreamy plan. A little R&R is always a good idea before diving back into the grind, am I right? SlimeWink

ljr20-3.png

Hope to see you, onii-chans and onee-chans, like, real soon, kawaii fam! OnionSelfie

Byebeeee! (*˘3˘*) smooooochu~! :heartbeat::kiss:

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  3. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr21-1.png

Got to lv159, just one more to go!

ljr21-2.png

Also, my cash equipment from the last Halloween event expired. So, later on, I got myself a new hat for my Shadower to match the cash equipment I got from the Anniversary event.

ljr21-4.png

I managed to sell the last valuable piece of equipment for 20 Prestigious Coins, and I'm grateful for the sale.

Wealth Status (/ goal):
    1,045 mil meso (/ 2,000 mil) - 52.25%
    304 Prestigious Coins (/ 1,000 pc) - 30.4%
    83 Common Gachapon (/ 250 gach) - 33.2%
    12 Rare Gachapon

ljr21-5.png

Today, I tried installing MapleLegends on my Linux work machine, and it ran smoothly. During my lunch break, I decided to grind Thanatos to try my luck with the rare accuracy variant of Bottomwear for DEX 30% scrolls.

ljr21-6.png

Surprisingly, I managed to get two in under 10 min. Encouraged, I continued for another 25 min or so, until the Echo buff I received in the Free Market expired. However, there were no more scroll drops for the next 100 kills or so. I must have been very lucky initially.

ljr21-7.png

There was a player who wanted to buy the scrolls at 5 mil mesos each, claiming they had been buying them at that price for the last 3 days. While the speed variant indeed sells for about 5 mil, I believe the accuracy variant has the potential to sell for more due to its higher rarity.

The negotiation felt familiar, typical NPC behavior, and it was something I've encountered several times before, when a player tries to attach their price tag onto my items.

ljr21-8.png

I decided to make another attempt during my last hour of work, hoping for more scroll drops, but unfortunately, I didn't get any.

ljr21-9.png

However, I did manage to acquire a good 10% exp boost and some equipment drops, so it wasn't bad at all.

ljr21-3.png

I did a bit more leeching later in the evening, bringing my Shadower's exp up to 30%.

ljr21-10.png

Just 6 and a half more hours of leech to lv160, I'm certainly excited!

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr9-5.png

After giving it some thought, I've decided to attempt crafting 50 Dragon Kanzir daggers and see how it goes from there.

My Shadower is now less than 1 level away from my goal of reaching lv160. I've mostly been self-leeching at Skele, where I can conveniently farm Dragon Spirits, Dragon Scales, and some Gold Double Knives. Once I hit lv160, I plan to change my farming location and purchase the remaining Skele-drop materials from the FM.

I've been selling 99wa Gold Double Knives that drop from Skele for 1 mil meso each, which allows me to buy about two crafting daggers. Unfortunately, I haven't obtained any 100wa daggers after many hours of grinding, nor a single perfect King Cent. However, I did acquire a couple of perfect bowman overalls and warrior gloves, both of which I sold for 1 mil meso each.

ljr22-1.png

Materials Collected (/ goal):
    37 Double Gold Knives (/ 50) - 74%
    982 Dragon Spirits (/ 1,000) - 98.2%
    826 Dragon Scales (/ 1,250) - 66.08%
    60 Power Crystal Ores (/ 2,500) - 2.4%
    17 DEX Crystal Ores (/ 1,500) - 1.13%
    25 Dagger Forging Stimulators (/ 50) - 50%

I'm almost finished collecting Dragon Spirits. I've been purchasing them whenever they appear in the FM for prices below 10k meso each. The same goes for Dragon Scales; I buy them if they are available for 50k meso or less. As for GDKs, my target price is below 600k meso each.

DEX Crystal Ores, I intend to buy them at 10k meso or less each. For Power Crystal Ores, I'll farm those at Dual Ghost Pirates which I initially had intended to farm them for the Green Pirate Blouses and Skirts anyway.

Lastly, I'll be looking to purchase Stimulators at 100k meso or less each.

Certainly, everything remains open to change until the very last moment. If there's an unexpected high demand for these materials with the potential for significant profit, I might opt to sell them instead of using them for crafting.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr23-1.png

After three years, my Shadower has finally reached lv160!

I'm glad I reached my level goal before the Halloween event, so I can take a break. Didn't have much going on during the last Summer event. Hopefully, I can earn a good amount this coming Halloween event.

Now, it's time to reset my INT.

ljr23-2.png

Before doing so, I did a DPM test on a dummy target.

ljr23-3.png

Another test after resetting my INT.

In both tests, I had Echo, MW20, and Cider buffs, using non-charged Assassinate without the last strike.

An increase of about 1.1 mil damage per minute. With some remaining Echo buff, I decided to test on Ravana as well.

ljr23-4.png

With an increased DPM of 1.4 mil on Ravana, I can now defeat it in about 7 minutes, compared to the previous 9 minutes.

Wealth Status (/ goal):

1,079 mil meso (/ 2,000 mil) - 53.95%
    304 Prestigious Coins (/ 1,000 pc) - 30.4%
    102 Common Gachapon (/ 250 gach) - 40.8%
    15 Rare Gachapon

ljr23-7.png

I am certainly looking forward to mass pulling those gachas. They are accumulating slower than I anticipated, ughhh... but it's definitely worth the wait... right?

ljr23-5.png

Got a clean range improvement of about 550 ~ 1,000. With this, I can definitely one-hit Dual Ghost Pirates now. The plan is probably to farm DGP until I collect enough Power Crystal Ores for my crafting, another exciting moment to look forward to. I'll likely be having some sessions of Nightghosts as well to farm some Dagger for Att 30% scrolls.

ljr23-6.png

Lastly, thanks LeonardoJFLeonardoJF for your kind gesture. SlimeSmile

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I was curious to know how my stats compare to other Shadowers. I gathered the data from two other Shadowers and adjusted mine and theirs to lv200 by adding the extra LUK each would have gained.

The red-highlighted boxes represents my stats. The left boxes show the stats I found, and the right boxes display the adjusted stats for lv200.

ljr24-1.png

There are certainly many opportunities for upgrades:
    • 131wa Dagger
    • 14wa Gloves
    • 32wa Dragon Khanjar
    • 10wa Cape

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I ran out of Monkey Dolls and Banana Peels for Ravana, so I decided to spend an hour total, 30 minutes for each, farming to restock.

ljr25-1.png

Did 2 Bishops + Shadower farming in each map.

ljr25-2.png

Although Monkey Dolls may seem harder to get as they require 2 hits, the large number of spawns almost evens it out, making their drops comparable to Banana Peels.

ljr25-3.png

~30 min: 1,270 Monkey Dolls
    ~30 min: 1,353 Banana Peels

I saw Monkey Dolls and Banana Peels selling for 15k and 7.5k each.
    If these items do sell, wouldn't I be making ~29 mil meso/hr?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Hi guys! Please show your support for my original business idea. Thanks! joymush

ljr26-1.png

9. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    9:18 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Capitalism breeds innovation!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    3:18 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Wow I wonder how u got this idea

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    9:18 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    I can't believe you copied Kiwiz!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr27-1.png

It seems like people are only interested in buying Monkey Dolls, and I was advised that selling them for 10k meso each was too cheap and would not be a wise decision.

I was considering raising the price to 12k and did two more 30-minute farming sessions to determine the exact rate I'm obtaining Monkey Dolls. The amount I farmed yesterday might have been mixed with some Monkey Dolls I already had on hand.

ljr27-2.png

ljr27-3.png

After two more 30-minute farming sessions focused on Monkey Dolls, I'm getting somewhere around 1.1k to 1.2k of them per 30 minutes.

If I do manage to sell them at 10k meso each, I'll earn at least 10.725 mil meso after tax. During this time, I would use 100 Elixirs or less, which usually cost around 400k. So, overall, I would be earning 10.3 mil meso per 30 minutes, which translates to 20.6 mil/hr.

Considering this amount, I'm actually content with selling them at 10k meso each.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  13. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr28-1.png

Sales have been better than expected. Up to this point, I've sold 200 Banana Peels and 3,300 Monkey Dolls, earning me 34.125 mil meso after tax.

I'm almost out of Monkey Dolls, so I farmed for an hour to restock.

ljr28-2.png

I'm planning to farm based on the sales, as doing this for long hours isn't exactly fun.

ljr28-3.png

Gotten another 2,474 Monkey Dolls from an hour of farming. If each were to be sold for 10k meso, that would be 24 mil/hr.

ljr28-4.png

As I'm taking a break, I won't be doing anything fancy.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  14. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    There's GM buffs so I decided to do Ravana runs.

ljr29-1.png

Stats with Echo and GM buffs.

ljr29-2.png

Both runs dropped Pouch 1, lucky!

ljr29-3.png

Here's one with the timer as it goes down, just under 7 minutes.

ljr29-4.png

Pouches opened to 2 coins each, pretty happy about that.

ljr29-5.png

Also got the Ravana Helmet, although the STR is on the low side. I could still try scrolling this for 34 DEX and switch my Spectrum Goggles to a higher STR one if that happens.

ljr29-6.png

I also had a bunch of extra Sunbursts, which I decided to put up for sale since I always exchange for helmet.
    If my Monkey Dolls continue to sell, I'll use a portion of those sales to purchase materials for crafting daggers.

15. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    While I did say I would farm Monkey Dolls based on the sales and mentioned that it's not exactly fun to do long hours of farming, I was motivated to refine my rotation.

Mainly, I aimed to reduce the mental load during the farm to make it easier to handle the cycles and hopefully still yield similar results.

ljr30-1.png

After some tests, I managed to find one, which even increased my yield to 1,300 Monkey Dolls for my first 30-minutes test run as compared to the previous average of 1,100 to 1,200.

Spell Coverage (Previous):
    ljr30-4.png

Loot Coverage (Previous):
    ljr30-5.png

I was looting two lanes with both of my Bishops, and because they were the main farmers, it resulted in some reduced efficiencies.

Spell Coverage (Revised):
    ljr30-2.png

Loot Coverage (Revised):
    ljr30-3.png

I repositioned them slightly, with my Shadower now looting three lanes, while the bottom Bishop quickly loots the right side. This minimizes disruption in the Bishops' spell casting.

I did consider deploying two more characters to loot two lanes, but I felt it wouldn't make too much of a difference.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
  16. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
  17. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr32-1.png

Didn't expect the store to get cleared today, even with the Banana Peels gone as well. That means it's time to restock the peels.

Ravana ETCs Sold:
    800 Banana Peels
    5,900 Monkey Dolls
    Meso Earned: 65,325,000

ljr32-2.png

Got about 1.4k peels from the last recorded 30-minute session, and also some sessions of doll farming.

ljr32-3.png

ljr32-4.png

Didn't exactly record the time I spent on dolls. They were an accumulation of short 10-20 minute sessions, but I guess it's around 1.2k to 1.3k dolls per 30 minutes.

ljr32-5.png

Got an Echo buff, so I went for Ravana runs.

ljr32-6.png

Didn't get any pouch this time, but that's fine. Every run, I would exchange for 2 Sunbursts, and I can sell 1 for around 800k meso.

I suppose I'll continue to restock dolls and peels every time they get sold. Getting ~25 mil meso from an hour of farming is pretty darn good, after all.

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  18. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    A quick update on my dolls and peels sales.

Ravana ETCs Sold:

1,390 Banana Peels
    7,028 Monkey Dolls
    Meso Earned: 82,075,500

I still have about 6k dolls, so there's no need to farm for more at the moment.

ljr33-2.png

We're paying a visit to our old friends, the Dual Ghost Pirates, farming for Power Crystal Ores and, at the same time, looking for Green Pirate Blouse and Skirt drops.

Based on my past farming experiences with the Bishop and Shadower, I was averaging one equip drop every 2 minutes.

I farmed for 80 minutes today and got a pretty decent result. This might be due to my Shadower being able to one-hit DGPs 99% of the time now, increasing the overall killing efficiency.

ljr33-3.png

80 mins with Bishop + Shadower at DGP:
    7 mil raw meso
    7.9 mil meso from drops
    53 Power Crystal Ores ~1.5 mil

Total Meso: 16.4 mil -> 12.3 mil/hr
    47 equip drops in 80 mins -> one drop every 1 min 42 sec

My Shadower is able to clear the bottom lane every spawn cycle, so I'm clearing four lanes of DGPs every 10 seconds. Pickpocket also contributed quite a bit to the meso drops.

Even though I had a Gun ATT 30% scroll and two Cape for INT 60% scrolls drop, I didn't include them due to their lower drop rate, so they are rather random. Regardless, the earnings are actually quite good, consistently at around 10-12 mil/hr.

With the rate at which Power Crystal Ores are dropping, it's going to take more than 50 hours of farming to collect 2.5k of them.

ljr33-4.png

I also got a 4/3 Red Pirate Boots, which I usually sell for 6 mil meso.

I was itching to scroll something, so I decided to scroll my poorly-rolled STR Ravana Helmet...

ljr33-1.png

Definitely wasn't expecting to successfully scroll it to 34 DEX, although it's a bit of a pity with the low 16 STR. Still, it's a pleasant surprise.

Previously:
    ljr33-5.png

I guess it's time to find a higher STR goggles.

My current plan is to casually farm DGP, do occasional Ravana runs, and maybe some Nightghost farming for Dagger ATT 30% scrolls as a change of environment from DGP. The current goal is to craft 50 Dragon Kanzirs.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Another session of Dual Ghost Pirates farming, with decent amount of drops. Unfortunately, no perfect Green Pirate Blouse or Skirt.

ljr34-1.png

90 mins with Bishop + Shadower at DGP:

5.7 mil raw meso
    10.7 mil meso from drops
    84 Power Crystal Ores ~2.5 mil

Total Meso: 18.9 mil -> 12.6 mil/hr
    56 equip drops in 90 mins -> 1 drop every 1 min 37 sec

Also, here’s an update on the dagger crafting materials I’ve collected.

ljr34-2.png

Materials Collected (/ goal):

41 Double Gold Knives (/ 50) - 82%
    1,040 Dragon Spirits (/ 1,000) - 104%
    1,151 Dragon Scales (/ 1,250) - 92.08%
    218 Power Crystal Ores (/ 2,500) - 8.72%
    760 DEX Crystal Ores (/ 1,500) - 50.66%
    50 Dagger Forging Stimulators (/ 50) - 100%

Wealth Status (/ goal):
    1,078 mil meso (/ 2,000 mil) - 53.9%
    308 Prestigious Coins (/ 1,000 pc) - 30.8%
    110 Common Gachapon (/ 250 gach) - 44%
    22 Rare Gachapon

I also placed a bid for a 5/5 Spectrum Goggles. If I win the bid, I'll likely spend all my Prestigious Coins.

20. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018