1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Level Cap?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skuire, Oct 15, 2020.

Do you think the level cap should ever be raised beyond 200?

1. No Way

59 vote(s)
    62.1%
  2. Yes Way

14 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Maybe

22 vote(s)
    23.2%
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Skuire

Skuire Capt. Latanica

Aug 16, 2017
    2:03 AM
    Skucci
    So. Don't crucify me, but what's the general consensus/Kimmy Ruling on level cap? Is 200 set in stone, or is there any possible chance it could ever be raised (to 255????)?

I was just thinking: When PB does eventually come out he may be extremely difficult/impossible to kill even under ideal circumstances. Raising the level cap would create an organic way for players to further increase their power. Instead of repeatedly nerfing down PB to suit Legends, we could allow players to take the initiative into their own hands.
    It also helps with the HP thing.

The best way to implement this would probably be to even out the curve completely after 200. Ex: Level 200->201, 215->216, 254->255 would all require the same amount of experience as 199->200. Would be a nice way to reward players who are dedicated enough to continue bossing/grinding on a very high level character.

200 cap is sacred so I doubt this would ever be considered, but thought I should at least put the idea forward for the modern era. SlimeSmile

• Disagree x 5
    • Creative x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Great Work x 2
    • Informative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.