1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New player with a few questions about endgame

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by blbb, Sep 13, 2023.

1. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    12:24 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    includes voting which is like 7.5k a day but idt 500/750s did that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    1:24 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    No way!!!! Really? It's a good day if I get 2k NX per hour when selling leech. I guess it's just a matter of how many maps your farming for how many hours. So what would it take to make 25k NX/day, 4-8 mages, two channels of multi-maging for 3-4 hours a day?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    4 mages at ulu1 make roughly 3-4k nx per hour. 5 hours of grind with 4 mages + voting can put you at 25k nx a day

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  4. CreamPuffDad

CreamPuffDad Timer

Jun 29, 2022
    Male
    1:24 AM
    xLianneBelle
    Dark Knight
    Bonerwood

5. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    10:24 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    You cannot transfer Event APRs from within an account. Event APRs are character locked. It's been this way for a few years now, they specifically implemented a special APR for events.

Regular APRs can be transferred around within the same account.

6. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Honestly, in the currently ongoing summer event, I would be tempted to use your Blue Summer Coins on the Raffle instead of on AP Resets.

It's 3 weeks long. Each week you can get 7 AP Resets. That's the equivalent of 10 days worth of voting, assuming you turn in the max number of blue coins each week. That's a LOT of time, especially if you don't have a high enough character to finish BPQ. If you're low-level, you're better off spending that time just grinding/leveling, and/or trying your luck at the raffle to buy some leech - that'll expedite your progress faster than saving 10 days of voting will.

Last event was 30 AP Resets/week. This current events 7/week... I'm not sure if it's worth it for most folks?

Just my 2c

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    blbb

blbb Slime

Sep 13, 2023
    Male
    8:24 PM
    blbb
    Buccaneer
    This is very reassuring, I think I could grind this way instead

8. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Yeah, APR yield felt underwhelming this event. Would have expected at least 2x apr for 1 coin or something like that.
    That said, this has always been the case - Anniversary Events were always pretty generous with APR yield. We're just seeing a normal, non-Anniversary event rate.

• Like Like x 3
  9. CreamPuffDad

CreamPuffDad Timer

Jun 29, 2022
    Male
    xLianneBelle
    Dark Knight
    Bonerwood
    I wouldn't know, this is the first time I've been around to benefit from event APRs. Hahaha.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    blbb

blbb Slime

Sep 13, 2023
    Male
    blbb
    Buccaneer
    Just a small update:
    I've decided on a plan with help from akashskyakashsky
    I'm currently grinding my bishop to 120, so I can then leech my 5 other mages, followed up by my Bucc to level 70 for mount.
    After that's done, I will farm while using my Bucc as sweeper.

I have to say, my one gripe against this server so far is the excessive NX needed to do literally anything at all...
    I need a ridiculous amount of NX to expand my inventory and for APRs.
    On top of that, I just found out my pet and pet equips expire after 3 months, which make it even worse since that's something I will have to renew.
    I'm currently voting on 9 accounts (Bucc, 6 mages, 2 ETC mules) just to achieve all of that and I can't really see the light in the end of the tunnel because of it.

The new player experience here is somewhat ruined by the NX requirements, it's honestly pretty disencouraging.

On the upside, the players I already met in-game have been super helpful and friendly and I believe it makes it all worth it, I'm determined to succeed.

Thank you for all the help so far! I will make sure to update

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Based. I think people are needlessly intimidated by Pasta folk as a collective, but in actuality they're just all nice, passionate nerds for this game who are more than willing to help a new player out with any questions they may have.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    12:24 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    endgame is a means to no end

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    I've found this applies to all players on ML, not just Pasta. Generally when a player asks insightful questions and seems actually invested in learning and improving, people are incredibly helpful, regardless if they are new or inexperienced. Usually the only time people will be toxic is when someone is acting entitled, arrogant, or disrespectful. Usually people will reciprocate whatever they're presented with.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. fredaaaaa

fredaaaaa Brown Teddy

Jun 25, 2017
    Promise
    You can donate to the server for donor cash to purchase cute pets that don't expire.
    You can't gift / transfer donor cash so got to make sure you do it on the right account~

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    blbb

blbb Slime

Sep 13, 2023
    Male
    blbb
    Buccaneer
    Just to get something straight about voting:
    Is the nx limit for voting daily 5k?
    I saw there is another site i can vote on (TopG) every 12 hours, does that mean i can make 15k nx a day, or will that site give no reward for voting?

16. ColourOS

ColourOS Slime

Jul 25, 2023
    Male
    7:24 PM
    TopG only yields 500nx or something. GTop gets you the big NX.

You can get up to 6k per vote on GTop is the streak is going on if im not mistaken. So daily like 6.5k NX

17. questionask

questionask Orange Mushroom

May 30, 2021
    GTOP max is 6500 NX once you reach a certain streak.

18. OP
    OP
    blbb

blbb Slime

Sep 13, 2023
    Male
    blbb
    Buccaneer
    Thanks for the answer, I think I will do the extra votes on my Bucc only then.

Also, about this...
    I've been nonstop questing on this gear basically:
    [​IMG]
    It's getting pretty ridiculous with my damage and accuracy and it's hard to continue. (I'm level 37)
    Thank god the cooler boxes are helping with pot costs MapleF2

So if there is such fund and there are some low level gear that would help me quest I would be very happy!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2023
  19. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/jump-start-your-maplelegends-adventure.28250/
    Check out this thread!

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    You can use green paintbrush which is an upgrade from beginner wand that doesnt need LUK but I think needs 5str or something?

Also, welcome! I hope you enjoy grinding here! The end-game community is always hungering for fresh blood..

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1