1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Newb's First Time Buying Zakum Helm

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by HunkDaddy, May 12, 2023.

Tags:
  1. HunkDaddy

HunkDaddy Red Snail

May 12, 2023
    Male
    3:51 AM
    Hunkulos
    I/L Arch Mage
    None
    Whatsup homies and homettes,

it is I, Hunkulos.

Quick preface: I started playing Maple Legends for the first time with some friends about 2 weeks ago. I have some time off right now, as well as some degenerate gaming habits so here I am as the Alpha Mapler of our group, addicted to this wonderful little server.

That being said, as the aforementioned Alpha Mapler of the group, I want to try to help fund my friends' characters, due in part to them not having enough time to do it themselves... and to do this, I need to GROW MY POWER EXPONENTIALLY, and fulfill my destiny as Maple Sugar Daddy.

Which brings me to the Zakum Helmet. I work best when I set goals, and I've decided to buy a Zakum Helm fresh off 50, which is why I've come to you lovely folks. First time poster, so be mean and tell me to post somewhere else if this is wrong.

I've read up on a number of guides as to what is required of me as a buyer during the actual FIGHT, but I'm completely ignorant of actually looking for a decent seller at a *reasonable* price (I know this shit's expensive, I cracked open the piggy jar). Does anyone have any advice/tips on looking for sellers? Hell, if you want to even recommend one or pitch me a sale, I'm all ears. Like I said to begin with, pretty new to Maplestory, and my biggest concern with buying a service that'll leave me a peasant, is that I get scammed or something.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    6:51 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    Welcome! Great to have you,

AFK Zakum Helm service is around 15-18m. Sometimes sellers will have you be the one that drops the Eye of Fire, depends on the seller.

Easiest way to find a seller? Smega in game:

B> afk zak

If you don't get any responses, wait and try again later!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    HunkDaddy

HunkDaddy Red Snail

May 12, 2023
    Male
    Hunkulos
    I/L Arch Mage
    None
    I appreciate the response, you answered all my questions. You have a nice HAT and I hope to have one of my own soon! Happy Mapling.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    HunkDaddy

HunkDaddy Red Snail

May 12, 2023
    Male
    Hunkulos
    I/L Arch Mage
    None
    Hey I appreciate that, and I appreciate you.

• Like Like x 2