1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Split Xmas Hair and Face Coupon

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Xeph, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Xeph

Xeph Horny Mushroom

Jun 15, 2017
    Male
    6:41 AM
    Xeph
    Bishop
    Not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but could the face and hair coupon be split instead of a package? 125 coins/20 presents for either hair or face instead of 250 coins/40 presents for both.

It kinda sux that I've to use 250 coins/40 presents for a package when I only want to change my hair, and the fact that I actually love multiple hairs from this event on multiple characters worsens it. The coupons can no longer be reused for future events too, making them irrelevant till the next xmas event.

I agree they should not be free/super easy, but making 125 coins/ 20 presents irrelevant doesn't seem right imo.

Is there any considerations by the staff/balance team that I miss out? I've yet to farm much, so I am not aware of the rarity of the coins drop rate. I would like to hear your opinion below ^.^

Edit: Grammar

• Agree Agree x 10
  2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    10:41 AM
    Whoever thought pairing them was a good idea should be demoted, as far as memory serves previous events sold the hair/face coupons seperately
    588629683977977857.png
    #Whatbalanceteam
    #Staffoversights
    #Kimmysflat
    #Siaostinks

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    3:41 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Agreed, I'm only going to go for a hair and it's a bad feeling seeing an unused Face coupon in my inventory. It'd be awesome if this was done like previous events :) Thank you staff!!

4. thedgafclub

thedgafclub Timer

Sep 23, 2019
    Female
    3:41 PM
    thedgafclub
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Agree with this 100%! Going to be very annoying getting 250 coins on several of my characters just to change my hair on all of them

5. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    1:41 AM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Hello everyone, regarding the current situation acquiring beauty coupons, we will definitely be adding the option to buy the tickets separately if it is feasible to do so.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    6:41 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    By popular requests, we have separated Christmas Hair/Face Coupons from the bundle. When buying individually, the coupons will cost 150 Snowdrop Coins/25 Christmas Presents. The bundle is still a better option with a bit of discount if you wish to buy both.

Some of you may have bought bundled package already with no intention to use both coupons. For these individuals, we will refund 100 Snowdrop Coins to make sure you are not disadvantaged from buying the coupons early. If you would like to request a refund, please make a Character Issues thread at https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/character-issues.94/ and I will try to reach as many of you as possible quickly. Please expect some delays as it is holiday season. Thank you for your understanding in advance and I apologize for the inconveniences.

• Great Work Great Work x 2