1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Changes to 2nd job Mage party skills

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Epications, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Epications

Epications Mano

Jan 9, 2022
    Male
    9:37 AM
    Epications, RaidyDaMage
    Bishop, Shadower
    I think in order to make Bless and Meditation more sought after this is what I am proposing:

Give Bless a small HP increase (like +350 HP or so, temporarily)

Maybe give +10 or +15 ATT to both Bless and/or Meditation? I feel like there is no point in Meditation being a party buff if the only mage that can benefit from having it are the user and Clerics. If it's an added +10 or 15 ATT, maybe make it stack with Rage to give Arch Mages more visibility in the earlier bossing scene.

Thanks for considering, and if anyone agrees but thinks it should be different, I'd love to hear any additional ideas. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    4:37 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Seems unnecessarily strong in my eyes. Bless is already a nice party buff and I don't think Medi really needs to be changed either. If anything, I don't see much reason for it to be a party buff :')

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    10:37 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    I think that Meditation should be slightly stronger so that it's better then the NLC Wizard Elixir. The same with Hero's Rage, as it should be strong that Ciders. Having potions is great, but having a character in the party with that party buff should be even better to encourage more group play.

• Useful Useful x 1