1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leisure Journey of Refinements

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by kiwiz, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    8:23 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
  2. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    8:23 PM
    Hehe, I “overheard” a few talking about it that’s why I thought it was a weekly reset thing. They gona be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wannes t

Wannes t Slime

May 7, 2022
    Male
    2:23 PM
    Fortwendy
    Chief Bandit
    You should use the 120wa buff to solo JC, prob gonna need echo aswell. But with the attack range you have it should be doable, it has great pouch drop rates, so for me it was the best way to transfer them to coins

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 5 of 25

ljr96-1.png

Got a decent amount of regular sales today, totaling about 12 coins in earnings.

ljr96-2.png

Dolls and peels got some sales, around 17.5 mil, still pretty okay.

ljr96-5.png

I did a bit more regular farming today, adding up to a total of about 21 mil from meso and item drops.

ljr96-3.png

Gacha pulls were yet again disappointing, yielding almost nothing. It's been three days of bad pulls now.

ljr96-4.png

I did manage to get a 4 Int Green and 2wa Red Christmas Socks from raffles, quickly selling them for 1 coin each.

I thought it'd be interesting to add my earning distributions for the concluding entries from now on, breaking them into three main categories:
    - earnings from Ravana ETCs, which consist of the sales of Monkey Dolls, Banana Peels, and Sunbursts;
    - regular farming, which consists of meso/item drops, boss drops, Gachapons, and raffles;
    - and store earnings, which is earnings from merched and scrolled items after deducting the invested amount.​

Earning Distribution (P-Coins):
    Ravana ETCs: 31 (+5) | +6.2/day
    Regular Farm: 48 (+9) | +9.6/day
    Store Earning: 57 (+12) | +11.4/day​

P-Coin Equivalent Balance
    336 (+26) | +27.2/day​

I'm considering selling my 9wa Pink Gaia Cape so that I'd have a good amount of coins to have the purchasing power when a good dagger pops out. Capes are relatively common, so I wouldn't have much of an issue buying them when I have the coins. If I were to sell the cape, it won't be added to the earnings.

Hope you find the added details to be more interesting as well.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:23 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I've already done some solos and it really pays off, but duos are quicker and more comfortable to do every day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wannes t

Wannes t Slime

May 7, 2022
    Male
    2:23 PM
    Fortwendy
    Chief Bandit
    Yea for sure duo is more comfortable. But it’s nice to take advantage of those event WA buffs and coin buffs. I think there are very few bosses who give such good exp/meso for the time put into it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    It's another pouchless day, sadly.

ljr97-5.png

I can't rely solely on regular farming to make meso, especially without multi-client farming, although I'm still using two.

ljr97-1.png

Merching has always been a huge portion of my earnings. If you've noticed, I have been selling Gloves for ATT 60% scrolls, which I've collected over time at 100-400k each. Now, they are selling pretty decently at 750k each, with more than 30 of them sold over the last few days.

ljr97-2.png

Dolls and peels had some sales—not too impressive but nonetheless, the value is there for the amount of effort needed. Especially now that common gachas drop from them as well, although I've been having bad luck with all my gacha pulls for the past 3 days.

ljr97-4.png

Today will be just another regular farming day while hoping more of my items get sold in stores

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 6 of 25

ljr98-1.png

Someone bought all the Sunbursts today! This significantly boosted the overall sales of Ravana ETCs.

ljr98-2.png

I only did an hour of farming today, along with some sales of items from my previous farm, including mob drops, gacha items, and raffles, totaling to about 22mil meso.

ljr98-3.png

Unfortunately, there were no sales of any merched and scrolled items today.

Ravana ETCs: 46 (+15) | +7.6/day
    Regular Farm: 55 (+7) | +9.1/day
    Store Earning: 57 (+0) | +9.5/day​

358 (+22) | +26.3/day​

It might seem like I'm lagging behind, with an average of 26 coins per day compared to the required 32 to stay on pace with my goal. However, I'm still hopeful for a big opportunity or a lucky encounter.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I was looking through my Bishop's equipment and thought I no longer need that much magic since I'm about 100 magic over the threshold to 1-hit Skele.

ljr99-1.png

So, I decided to sell my 25 TMA Red Emerald Earrings that I had scrolled about a year ago and my 24 TMA Maple Magician Shield that I had bought for 140 mil mesos some time back.

Although I didn't have to, it'd feel better to have replacements before selling them off.

ljr99-2.png

So I spent about 110 mil meso to scroll myself a 22 TMA Red Emerald Earrings and a 20 TMA Mystic Shield. A downgrade of 7 TMA, but potentially earning me back, after deducting the meso I spent to make the replacements, an estimated 320 mil meso by selling my 25 TMA Red Emerald and 24 TMA Maple Magician Shield.

I actually got quite lucky with my Mystic Shield, managing to successfully pass 6 out of 7 scrolls on the very first attempt. The earrings, with just 2 attempts at 30% scrolls, also turned out well. Although the value of TMA earrings has decreased over time, both still exceed the amount I spent to make them by quite a bit, making some profits if I were to sell them.

ljr99-3.png

I also attempted to scroll Luk on the remaining Green Pirate Blouses after making my 15 Str blouse and successfully made two pretty decent 6 Dex, 16 Luk blouses. Additionally, not forgetting the previous 19 Dex, 2 Luk Green Pirate Skirt is still available after making my 20 Dex skirt. So, I actually have quite a bit going on for me.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
  10. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Aiyoo, both the 25 TMA Red Emerald Earrings and the 24 TMA Maple Magician Shield were sold within 5 minutes after Smega.

ljr100-1.png

ljr100-2.png

Here's an update for day 6 of 25:

Ravana ETCs: 46 (+15) | +7.6/day
    Regular Farm: 55 (+7) | +9.1/day
    Store Earning: 107 (+50) | +17.8/day​

408 (+72) | +34.6/day
    The coins equivalent earnings are calculated after deducting the meso spent on making/acquiring them, plus the meso spent on the replacements, totaling about 280 mil meso spent and 160 mil meso earned, which is about +50 coins.

With those sales, it brings me back to a decent pacing.

11. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    8:23 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    I've always found this to be an interesting moment in many a bishop's story...

I remember thinking: "well, I guess I'm done buying gear for this character?"... as unless you're going for 1-hit dark wyverns in Horntail (slyd0gslyd0g), are there any other meaningful thresholds for a bishop?

Not only that, but you start downgrading your gear every level as you just did! Each level's +5 int mean's I can shave off and sell +5 tma worth of gear.

• Like Like x 1
  12. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:23 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    If you are just looking to sell 5-6 leech with a bishop, there is another threshold when you hit 90k min lines (80k min lines is the dark wyverns in ht 1hit). This makes it so you 100% 3hit the gold monks in 5-6, allowing you to match the clear efficiency of a 3hit archmage.

The benefit over archmage is that you use half the potions, have a faster cast time and have 1 extra leech slot in the party due to not needing a HS mule.

Beyond this, i think its just increasing your dpm output in bossing scenarios.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I've been considering downgrading my Bishop's gears for a while since I only used her to farm and self-leech up to Skele, and even thought of turning it into a fun project, making a Luk Bishop holding Timeless staff, as I can trade off a significant amount of Int from gears into Luk. However, in the end, I still want to focus on spending time on my Shadower first.

14. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Hello!

ljr101-2.png

Another day without pouches, minimal sales on dolls and peels, and no sales from regular stores...

ljr101-1.png

...it's still a great day!

ljr101-3.png

☑ 19 STR, 34 DEX hat

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  15. Aimerrhythm

Aimerrhythm Horny Mushroom

Feb 17, 2020
    Banan1ce
    Hero
    walao
    great work
    time to lv175 then get a clean 22-22-22-22 auf hlm

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 7 of 25

Huuuge gain today! :gift1::pinkbean:

ljr102-4.png

I noticed a much higher drop rate of gachas than usual, which prompted me to farm for almost 2 hours, collecting 19 commons and 4 rares by the end of the session.

ljr102-3.png

I earned about 22 mil meso from meso and item drops, on top of the White Scroll from gacha, which guarantees at least 80 coins. So, I'll calculate that amount as earnings for now until I decide to convert it into pouch 5.

ljr102-2.png

Dolls and peels weren't that great, but still a good amount.

ljr102-1.png

And I finally sold the perfect clean Spectrum Goggles that I merched on the first day for 26 coins! Lucky day!

ljr102-5.png

Ravana ETCs: 49 (+3) | +7/day
    Regular Farm: 142 (+87) | +20.2/day
    Store Earning: 131 (+24) | +18.7/day​

522 (+114) | +47.4/day​

I'm actually at an incredibly good pace towards reaching 1k coins by the end of the event and that's amazing! SlimeShocked

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 8 of 25

ljr103-2.png

Hey! I forgot to reset my dolls and peels store, and it expired, so I didn't manage to capture the full sales figures, but it was about 17mil meso in total.

ljr103-3.png

ljr103-4.png

Also had some lucky merching, earning over 15mil meso.

ljr103-5.png

Today, spent my time mostly farming DGP again, 2 hours, earning about 25mil meso of meso and item drops.

ljr103-6.png

Gacha pulls were okay, a little disappointed, got Bottomwear Dex 30% and 70% scrolls, potentially yielding about 10mil worth of meso.

Ravana ETCs: 54 (+5) | +6.7/day
    Regular Farm: 151 (+9) | +18.8/day
    Store Earning: 136 (+5) | +17/day​

541 (+19) | +42.6/day
    Felt like I didn't earn quite enough for the day, and I had some clean 6/2 blouses dropped from my last few hunts, as well as some cheap Topwear Luk 30% scrolls I found below 2mil meso during my daily shopping. So I decided to scroll some Luk on them, with the plan to pass 1x30% and 6x70%. Much to my pleasant surprise, I managed to do just that on the second attempt!

ljr103-7.png

This should be able to fetch possibly over 100 coins. It's almost like I've gotten another CS/WS! :pinkbean:

18. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr104-1.png

Another day without a pouch. Seems like I always have bad luck with pouch drops during events. I won't be updating the pouch status unless there is a drop.

ljr104-2.png

Dolls and peels sales are off to a decent start, and I'm running out of stocks. Today will likely be just farming monkeys, so I won't be expecting immediate earnings from farming.

ljr104-3.png

Also, managed to sell this Diamond Dagger for 8mil, which I bought clean for 2mil and scrolled it with 70% scrolls. Dexless daggers have always been one of my sources of earnings for a very long time.

459 coins to go, and if I were to achieve 1k coins by the end of the event, I would need to earn an average of 27 coins per day for the next 17 days.

19. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 9 of 25

Concluding today early as I'm likely not going to play much for the rest of the day.

ljr105-2.png

Farmed dolls and peels with my monkey hunter squad for about 100 minutes, which should be sufficient to last over the weekends.

ljr105-1.png

Ravana ETCs: 58 (+4) | +6.4/day
    Regular Farm: 151 (+0) | +16.7/day
    Store Earning: 138 (+2) | +15.3/day​

547 (+6) | +38.5/day

• Like Like x 1