1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on Unfunded Meso Earning/Shop Mules

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by yooozi, Oct 10, 2022.

1. yooozi

yooozi Blue Snail

Sep 28, 2022
    Male
    6:29 PM
    Hello all!

I'm fairly new to the server (less than a week of total playtime) and I've been trying to follow a few newbie guides as best as I can.

I've started to get a few decent scrolls from Gacha (70% dark INT overall, 60% Eye Accessory for INT, 70% dark DEX cape) and I'm wondering what the best way to sell them is? I don't have enough vote cash on my main account to set up a shop so I was wondering if it'd be feasible to trade my scrolls to a mule account and set up shop there.

Any other advice on earning mesos at this point in the game would be greatly appreciated! I'm level 32 and would love to start purchasing some cheaper Dex equipment (currently playing a Bandit) but the entry cost is so high!

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    9:29 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    I'd recommend making a mule for your shop.

I have a mule that does my shop, my smegas, and all my owls for searching. It's very beneficial to use a second account so you don't have to worry about spending NX that your main needs.

Bonus: I've upgraded allll the storage slots on my market mule, it'd quite the nice addition to have that much item storage.

On a related note: If you're going to make a second account, don't stop there! I'd recommend at least 3 to 5 accounts. Make a level 1 character in each, vote on em, and that way you have NX when you make your next character!

Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  3. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    10:29 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Exactly ^
    And about earning mesos, just try to grind in mobs as much as you can. If you want to PQ, that's fine too, since you don't even need that much dex gear on start and you must enjoy the game the way you prefer. But killing mobs will make you get gachapon tickets and all your mesos, as you already can see, are made by gachapons at this level.
    If you want to PQ, I recommend making another char to play while you wait for your party members. You can grind on other char slowly, and killing mobs anywhere (even at Henesys Hunting Ground II) gonna give you mesos because of gacha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    9:29 AM
    For meso, you can try getting scrolls from quests as well:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/reformatted-valuable-scroll-quests.39452/

For your gears, I recommend going for LUK equipment early stages for better values in terms of cost to damage:
    They are cheap and effective for early game. DEX don't provide a lot of damage and the daggers that require them are usually not worth the trade for LUK. LUK scrolls are cheaper too.

Once you've reach 3rd job and maybe about Lv.80-100, you can see how to transit, gear up and allocate your stats towards Lv.120 with guides like this:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/blus-full-guide-for-shadowers.26735/

Good LUK and have fun!

5. OP
    OP
    yooozi

yooozi Blue Snail

Sep 28, 2022
    Male
    6:29 PM
    Thank you all for your help! I've been voting on 4 accounts for the past week and will continue to do so - I'll go ahead and set up a shop mule once I'm back from my travels. Much appreciated!

As for the equipment piece, I've mainly been playing for casual fun/nostalgia, so I'll probably just stick with the normal Thief equipment progression for the time being. :)

• Like Like x 1