1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Comprehensive Hero Guide

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by MapleBento, Oct 31, 2015.

1. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    4:05 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Depends ultimately on your int gear and your diligence in wearing them each level up. 40 base int will give you 1 hp wash per level, or around 70-80 hp in addition to level up hp. It takes around 250 hp washes to get to 27k hp by level 130, which is enough to get you to 30k clean by 200 without additional hp washing.

2. shiny0987

shiny0987 Red Snail

Apr 22, 2020
    Does axes 110% dmg modifer on swing animations apply to brandish? Bcus you do 2 swings with that skill.

3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    8:05 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    So rather than seeing it as a % dmg modifier, it's probably easier to see the raw numbers:
    Code:
    One Handed Sword
    Primary: STR * 4.0
    Secondary: DEX

One Handed Axe/BW/Wand/Staff (Swinging)
    Primary: STR * 4.4

One Handed Axe/BW/Wand/Staff (Stabbing)
    Primary: STR * 3.2

Two Handed Sword
    Primary: STR * 4.6

Two Handed Axe/BW (Swinging)
    Primary: STR * 4.8

Two Handed Axe/BW (Stabbing)
    Primary: STR * 3.4

Axes do have a higher multiplier for swing and a lower one for stab. Brandish does one swing, one stab. So for comparisons sake:

One handed sword = 4
    One handed axe (averages out to) = 3.8 with brandish

Two handed sword = 4.6
    Two handed axe (averages out to) = 4.1 with brandish

4. shiny0987

shiny0987 Red Snail

Apr 22, 2020
    Brandish with 2h weapons does one up swing and one down swing

5. Kirisame

Kirisame Selkie Jr.

Jul 5, 2018
    7:05 AM
    Kirisame
    Hero
    Touhou
    Sadly that's only the visual effect. The damage is still one stab and one swing.

6. Kirisame

Kirisame Selkie Jr.

Jul 5, 2018
    Kirisame
    Hero
    Touhou
    After all the changes been made to Enrage, maxing it before Rush should be a good idea.

7. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    7:05 PM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    do you know what lvl enrage will hit 26atk?

8. Kirisame

Kirisame Selkie Jr.

Jul 5, 2018
    Kirisame
    Hero
    Touhou
    lvl 30
    lvl 29 is 25 atk

9. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Oof, you still need 30sp to hit 26atk

10. OP
    OP
    MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    5:05 PM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Hey! I actually updated the guide for real this time. Not just some half hearted update with meme entries. Mainly the gear portion of the guide, as well as adding in a leeching section under the Training section and some language tweaks throughout the entire thing. I wrote very differently when I wrote this initially lol. The differences between 2H + si, ST, 1h + shield, 2H no si, etc have been added in. Also talked about Aufheben helm, added in that Facestompers do, in fact, exist, etc.

I'd like to add a bossing portion to the guide, as I know Hero is good at NT2 content and such now. Plus having bossing tips in general would be nice. But, at the bare minimum, the gearing portion should be accurate now? Open to corrections!

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  11. OP
    OP
    MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Agreed, btw. So I adjusted the 4th job skill build to accommodate those changes. I also tweaked it a bit in general, getting 1 Hero's Will at 155 instead of like 158 randomly, maxing Hero's Will before you get to PB levels in preparation for mass sed shenanigans, and sacrificed some Rush SP for the ability to max Maple Warrior out at 29 instead. Appreciate you pointing that out for me!

12. OP
    OP
    MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    I need updates / recommendations for actual grinding paths for upcoming Heroes... I added in the leeching portion, but for actual grinding I have no idea what people do. So any feedback / input on grinding, aside from Shaolin 7F at 125+ because I already added that in, would be wonderful.

13. Tarnished

Tarnished Pac Pinky

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    Definitely not a path for everyone, but last hitting at FoT with power guard is legit

It's a lot faster than traditional grinding through almost all of 3rd job, possibly even faster than leeching at certain lvl ranges especially if you have a hefty amount of base INT. Ideally you can last hit for another active F/P player, but the catch is the F/P mage can be no more than 5 lvls higher than the Crusader and it can be hard to find someone willing to wait for you to PG everything.

However, if you're somebody who's looking to create an archmage either way, it's an excellent opportunity to raise your Hero at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Thank you! That is an excellent idea, and something that flew over my head despite having a FP that leveled at FoT. I'll add that in for levels 75-125, since you could potentially find a level 80 FP going there with max mist, but I'll add all the details you mentioned about finding a FP within your level range that's willing.

15. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    8:05 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    talking about 4th job, once a man teach me: is better go 1 rush, 21 brandish (to hit 3 mobs) then max combo (the points in advanced combo should raise more damage than max dish) after it, go for stance 20 to get 80%, and then back to max brandish, its make any sense?

16. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    8:05 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    idk about rushing into stance before finishing brandish but the combo tip i was considering doing it on my hero too. Seems legit! I even dropped one point into ACA at 120 so it would charge my Coma faster.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Hm, I like what I'm hearing from both of you.. so I've actually added in both your builds as potential 4th job build paths. I also separated the 1h sword path from the 2h sword path, as it was slightly confusing to see Guardian maxed and Rush / MW with missing points at 200 if you are going 2h sword instead of 1h. So hopefully that's a little less confusing to read now. Thanks for your insights!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. highog420

highog420 Snail

Oct 18, 2023
    Male
    highog420
    Fighter
    hi! thanks for the guide. i'm wondering if i know you from another server, but not sure how to start a conversation. maybe you can start one or add me in game highog420highog420? thanks