1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Directionless at 60

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Cody Jones, Oct 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Cody Jones

Cody Jones Orange Mushroom

Nov 27, 2020
    Female
    5:49 AM
    Brawler
    Hi! I'm a level 60 I/L wizard which is the highest level I've ever gotten to. I returned to maplelegends after like a couple years, started this character, and got to 60 in just a few weeks (while also trying other characters and classes). I used the wonderful "exact guide for 1-35 in under 6 hours" post as a way of trying lots of things, but it seems like quests that REALLY help in leveling become very sparse after about 40, so I've kinda just been poking around, grinding at random spots, and eventually found the ghost ship to be the fastest, getting about 4 levels in a couple hours with the help of a GM buff and a random cleric I ran into. I wanna know if there's more quests or anything I'm missing that might help me along or give me some sense of direction, because I'm worried I'll just fall off and lose interest again if the expected/best option is just buying TONS of MP potions and going in circles fighting slimeys for the next 10+ levels I'd love to get to the next job since I've never seen any of that, even when I played in 2007

• Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.