1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Prestigious Coins system suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by akashsky, Apr 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. akashsky

akashsky Zakum

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:24 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hi I would like to propose some changes to our prestigious coin system.

1) Make chaos scrolls and white scrolls tradable again.

2) Remove the ability to exchange a white scroll or chaos scroll for a mysterious pouch 5

3) Increase the meso fee for crafting prestigious coins into white scrolls or chaos scrolls.

The change to make cs / ws untradable was probably aimed at punishing old cs/ws hoarders and promote hoarding prestigious coins. It was extremely effective in accomplishing both. However, I don't think these things are healthy for the server in the long run. People are going to hoard any valuable item, and you can't stop this unless the item becomes untradable or expires. Furthermore, players are practically forced to hoard due to a 2.1b meso cap.

The update essentially linked the price of chaos and white scrolls together, which, after playing the new patch for 4 months, I think is not desirable. Removing the ability to exchange cs/ws for pouches will "delink" the two items and allow them to have their own separate market prices. This combined with making the two scrolls tradable would give a supply boost to the market, where players don't have to lose 10% of a scroll to sell them in the market.

(Linked CS/WS prices cause chaos'd item prices to go up whenever white scroll prices go up. Example, price of a white scroll goes up because a few ppl are perfecting their timeless. Since cs/ws come from the same resource, chaos price goes up as well and so do the respective chaos scrolled items).

Lastly, the inflation rate of maplelegends is insane. Prices have been rising by like 5% or so every single month. I think that having the cs/ws crafting system take more mesos out of circulation could help.

• Agree x 10
    • Like x 4
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.